Gig Posters

Posters: 155198 | Bands: 135221 | Designers: 11482                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Comments

Default Kowloon Walled City LP+CD Preorders (San Fran sludge/noiserock)

Not sure if anyone is into this band, but they have a poster or two on here and there are some limited screen-printed goods offered with the release. My label, The Perpetual Motion Machine, is releasing the debut album for San Francisco's Kowloon Walled City. Now taking preorders for this beast, which I hope to start shipping the week of Sept 21.

KOWLOON WALLED CITY
    "Gambling On The Richter Scale" LP+CD (PMM027)
    Out September 29, Now Available for Preorder

The Perpetual Motion Machine is now taking preorders for the upcoming KOWLOON WALLED CITY full length LP+CD which is due out September 29. On "Gambling on the Richter Scale," their first full-length, San Francisco's KOWLOON WALLED CITY add a touch of finesse to the grinding pummel introduced on last year’s Turk Street EP, which drew comparisons to Neurosis, The Melvins and other low-end explorers, from the ‘90s AmRep roster to the current crop of sludgecore contenders.

Limited to 500 copies, the LP is available in two color variations, clear (limited to 300) and black/silver mix (limited to 200). All copies come packaged in heavy, full color jackets and include a CD version, packaged in a seperate 2-color screen-printed chipboard sleeve.

As with the last couple PMM preorders, I'm doing a run of limited shirts to accompany preorders. The shirt design, which features an image of earthquake thrust planes, will have white ink printed on charcoal grey, ultra-comfy cotton Next Level shirts (comparable to American Apparel shirts).

Preorders will begin shipping in late September, hopefully the week of Sept 21, so folks that preorder will get them before it's in stores on Sept 29.

"Fierce, furious, crushing heaviness. Think Unsane, old Helmet, the Melvins, Buzzov-en, Neurosis of course, this is some seriously heavy shit. Pretty fucking excellent." - Aquarius Records

"One of the best contemporary acts representing The New Wave Of American Noise Rock." - MetalSucks.net

Pre-order LP+CD with limited edition t-shirt
    Pre-order LP+CD
    Stream 2 tracks from the album on KWC's website
    Check out a free download of KWC's Turk Street ep here

Still Available from PMM:
    THE CATALYST "Swallow Your Teeth" LP/CD
    ANCIENT SKY "s/t" LP
    LITANY FOR THE WHALE "Dolores" 12"

Distributed by Revolver USA, Ebullition, Dischord
    The Perpetual Motion Machine - Home

Comments

I'm new here and this is my first post but I have to say these guys absolutely KILL! Also their Turk St. ep is what inspired me to finally start screenprinting.

Comments

yeah they're good!

Comments

Awesome, dudes. If you dug, the Turk Street EP, this one is sure to please.

Check out some pics from their weekend screenprinting session, making the cd sleeves for the new LP+CD

Comments

Default KWC vinyl pic

Here's a pic of the vinyl, featured on Pirates Press' record of the week list. These will be here in a few days and preorders will begin shipping by this weekend.

If you haven't preordered, you can do so at:
    theperpetualmotionmachine — Home

Premium Member

Comments
    Items for Sale

Awesome as they may be, it is poor form to go about selling things on this site in such a manner... buy a classified and support the site or feel the wrath of a hundred angry poster makers!

Premium Member

Comments

how can i get this???!1
    "i pretty much think dave has nothing of any value to offer anyone on gigposters.com"-jay ryan
    "im the brown note of lighting"-me

PSTRSTOM-N-DAVE.COM •My Blog For New Attitions To Our Site ROMG!!!! •My Myspace Acct!

Comments

phil arts - you can order online at theperpetualmotionmachine — Home

lil tuffy - i looked over the forum faqs and didn't see anything about not posting music for sale. regardless, i do support the site as a premium member but i don't to upset anyone so i'll keep this in mind in the future. if any admins have an issue please let me know.

Comments

Default KWC preorders shipping today!

Everything for the Kowloon Walled City LP+CD is finished and ready to ship! I've been busy packing orders all weekend and will start shipping them out today. The preorder response for this release has been unbelievable and kind of overwhelming, so it will take me a couple days to get everything shipped out, but fear not, it will be worth the wait. So thanks so much to everyone that preordered this!!

For those that haven't checked it out, I encourage you to do so. This is one of the best heavy records I've heard in quite some time and a fucking solid, pissed off, noisy, pummeling listen from start to finish. We'll be putting up a free download of the album soon for the non-believers.

Stores and distros will be able to get copies next week from Revolver and Ebullition. Get in touch for direct wholesale orders and trades.

Upcoming KWC shows:
    10/1 San Francisco, CA @ DNA Lounge w/ Kylesa, Saviours, Bison B.C.
    10/8 Chico, CA @ Cafe Coda w/ Prize Country, The Makai, La Fin du Monde
    10/9 Eugene, OR @ Oak St. Speakeasy w/ Last Empire, Lucika
    10/10 Portland, OR @ TBA
    10/23 San Francisco, CA @ Annie's Social Club w/ Madraso, Lucika
    11/17 San Francisco, CA @ The Knockout w/ City Of Ships
    11/18 Santa Rosa, CA @ TBA w/ Litany For The Whale

Order LP+CD from The Perpetual Motion Machine
    Preview 2 songs on KWC's website

Comments

get a classified.