Gig Posters

Posters: 155580 | Bands: 135505 | Designers: 11505                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Thread: Critique

Default Critique

Have this due tomorrow and wanted some advice on anything I can improve or that you hate.

Comments

"free copy of the debut self titled album with purchase of a ticket" reads a little clumsy...but I'm no copy writer. It seems like that could be shortened. I suppose thats exactly what they asked you to print on there...

Comments

go premium, then we will crit you.

Comments

Remove secondary tiny dropshadow underneath band's name (or am I just seeing a trap?), remove thick blue underline below bands name. Shorten "free album tagline". Center said tagline. What's the signifigance of the van? If you can add something more interesting, nix it. If not, halftone? Something to make said van more interesting?

Comments

Try adjusting the mask of the back right and front left tires. Maybe just refine the edge a little bit to make it a little smoother.

Also, I would try using a different color besides dark gray for the 3d type. Or maybe just get rid of it.