Gig Posters

Posters: 155690 | Bands: 135552 | Designers: 11510                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Thread: flipping pages

Comments

Clay can make it 'easier' to flip through pages? Example, today there were 62 pages with new posters. You can only go forwards or backwards. Would love to be able to start in the middle like you have with the pages on the forum section. You know, click on the number of the page you want in addition to the forward and backward functionality you have. This also applies for the designer section... it 'bugs' me to have to flip through 5 pages before I hit the last page where I want to look for some designer I remember started with a 'Z'

Comments

i guess ur sugestions would make this site even more fun. and if it is possible they will probably try it. some time ago i gave the sugestion to put the window to deal with private msgs just like the one of posters comments..

Head Honcho

Comments

Both great suggestions!

I honestly haven't worked on enhancing the site in a while .. but I hope to very soon.

Thanks again for the suggestions.. every idea helps make this the best site on the net!

Premium Member

Comments

Maybe a fee could be charged for a site version without banner ads....

Just kidding, but you know Clay, Ive clicked all the ads... scary huh?

Head Honcho

Comments

If your willing to pay, I'll build you anything!

Thanks for clickin.. thats what they are there for. Thats what's helping keep this site up and running.

Thank you, thank you banner god. You bringith the help to payith the bills!

Comments

Clay, see the latest 'blowup' in the comments section re the little B&W stickman poster.

If you go to the comments section to browse through them I will have to forward fifteen pages of crap before I get to some other posters. I would love to be able to have the option to go directly to the 13th page rather then having to click next 13 times.

This should be done on all pages, for example the designer page.

Also why not have the designers in the search engine? If I type in Kozik he should pop up in the search results.

Probably you have these and a million other additions and fixes on your mind.