Gig Posters

Posters: 156034 | Bands: 135776 | Designers: 11528                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Comments

Default Flatstock Seattle Volunteers

Flatstock 22 @ Bumbershoot, Sept. 5-7 is fast approaching. Now is the time when I am in search of dedicated volunteers to help get the word out to the masses. I will be receiving 5,000 brochures and posters from the printer within the next few days and will continuously be receiving screen prints from participating artists for promotion throughout the month of August.

If you are interested in volunteering for the American Poster Institute as either a member of our street team, postering and distributing Flatstock 22 brochures to Seattle area businesses, or by selling tubes and merchandise at the API booth during Flatstock @ Bumbershoot, please email your name, mailing address, email address and phone number to lstalions@americanposterinstitute.com.

Please specify whether you would like to be a member of the street team (the more the merrier), volunteering your time at the API booth (limited space available), or both. Also, let me know what area(s) the most convenient for you to poster will be. Flatstock hours are from 11am to 8pm daily and each day will be split into 3, 3 hour shifts (11am to 2pm, 2pm to 5pm, and 5pm to 8pm). If you wish to work the booth please specify the day and time that is best for you. Keep in mind the Bumbershoot line-up so as to not miss your favorite artists.

Each volunteer will be given at least 1 pass per day for the 3 days to Bumbershoot, an exclusive first crack at Mainstage Passes and other offers not available to the general public. That's at least $120 worth of tickets! If you're interested in seeing the line-up for Bumbershoot 2009 visit: http://bumbershoot.org/

For more information about Flatstock and the American Poster Institute visit: http://americanposterinstitute.com/flatstock/

Comments

I was told by our printer that brochures will be done on Monday, so....BUMP.

Comments

If we still lived in town, we would love to help this year. The one year we went around town and put them up / dropped them off at places, people were really anticipating them so it was super easy. Even had a guy stop his car, roll down his window, and ask for one of the FS brochures.

Premium Member

Comments

I feel good that there are people like you too. Thanks for this great weblog of yours. Its surely going to get me to go to higher places!
    "I guarantee, the image will not be fade off and you will be pleasure it too. " - a bootlegger
    We need to print a tshirt "Avoid sucker effect!"-Fabio
    "fudge isn't sharp"-phoondaddy

Comments

i could maybe take a shift at the api booth.
    i am so sick of all of you already that i could use a break.

Comments

Welcome to my world... our world now. hehe

I'd love you to take at least one shift at the booth. You or I should be there the whole time.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by l.stalions View Post
    Welcome to my world... our world now. hehe

I'd love you to take at least one shift at the booth. You or I should be there the whole time.
    i say we follow andymacs' suggestion and get out our combat boots and bayonets.

and i guess if one of us should be there the whole time, i need to take more. we always get the most awesome volunteers though.

Comments

All volunteer spots have now been filled at the booth and I have volunteers in every district of Seattle, Tacoma, and Olympia now. Some posting will be done in SF too.

I always forget how fast 5,000 brochures/posters go. I wish we had the money for 15,000 so it could last the whole month of August. Thanks to all the API volunteers!

Premium Member

Comments

i may be needing a volunteer to run my double booth in the evening of sunday.
    will know for sure this week. stupid weddings.

needs to be someone i can trust.
    +++++ POWERSLIDE DESIGN CO. +++++ facebook +++++ aka: mike klay

Comments

Is Modest Mouse playing then? Hell, I'd do it.