Gig Posters

Posters: 155148 | Bands: 135216 | Designers: 11481                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Festival Poster for Hillbilly Haiku Americana Music Festival

Looking for an inexpensive designer to help us with a general logo that can be used for posters, t-shirts, print ads, website, etc. Then additional work to finalize the poster - I can do the rest once I we get the logo complete.

This year we will have Rev. Peyton's Big Damn Band, Backyard Tire Fire, and more.

It is a 100% benefit show for The Sycamore Land Trust so that's the reason we're looking for a low price. This also means we'd like to incorporate some earthiness both to the colors and the images. Look up Sycamore Land Trust and you can see their logo is a tree.

The event is called Hillbilly Haiku Americana Music Festival. "Hillbilly Haiku" comes from a Guy Clark song about Townes Van Zandt called "Cold Dog Soup". So last year we started with a picture of a monk with a cowboy hat. I can send this file along to work around to anyone who is interested.

The festival is held at Upland Brewing Co. so we put the cowboy monk figure in the logo for our brewery which is a nice hills setting.

Check out my profile to see "My Favorite" band posters.

I hope to hear from those interested so we can get a kick ass logo and poster.

Cheers,

Scott

Default I can do a cool logo and poster design

Hi there,

I can do a cool logo for your Music Festival. I've done this kind of projects for other people doing documentaries, music events and needing logo + poster design.

I like coming up with simple but amazing ideas that work well for your event. My prices are low, I'd love to have a chat with you before giving you the file (either drawings or vector based images)
    My email is graphicpin @ gmail . com

Check out some of my latest works at illustration forum and please drop me a line I couldn't find your email address

Cheers,
    Elena

Premium Member
    Comments

I could probably put something together for a reasonable price. Check out my posters here:

GigPosters.com - Daniel Wiese

Comments

sent you a PM