Gig Posters

Posters: 152981 | Bands: 133636 | Designers: 11368                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Comments

Default Bumbershoot '09: Insider Deal PreSale

BUMBERSHOOT INSIDER DEAL PRESALE ON NOW... SAVE 50%!

...and make sure not to miss Flatstock 22: Poster Exhibition

Here’s the scoop: Bumbershoot single day-specific tickets (Saturday, Sunday or Monday) go on sale to the general public on July 21 for $35/day. After August 21, ticket prices increase to $50/day. Bumbershoot is always a great value, but you're an Insider and want special perks...

So, why don't you buy before everyone else, and pay a mere $25 per day? The Insider Deal is available now exclusively at bumbershoot.org/insider http://www.bumbershoot.org/tickets/promo.htm?access=FLATSTOCK09&utm_source=FLATSTOCK& utm_medium=REFERRAL&utm_campaign=insider09). Use your special promo code: "FLATSTOCK09" and save 50%!

This is a limited offer that will expire without notice when these special tickets are kaput. Once the Insider Deal blows out, the $25 tickets will no longer be available anywhere, so don't say we didn't warn you! Please note: these tickets are day-specific. Be sure to check out the by-day lineup at http://www.bumbershoot.org/lineup.htm) before purchasing your tickets.

Bumbershoot runs Labor Day Weekend, Saturday 9/5 – Monday 9/7 at Seattle Center. For lineup details or more information about Bumbershoot: Seattle's Music & Arts Festival, visit bumbershoot.org.
    *Complete lineup and schedule will be published mid-July.

Comments

when is artist registration?

Comments

Registration for Seattle is soon to come, possibly another couple weeks. I'm still working out the contract with One Reel so I can't proceed without that in place. Things have been slightly delayed due to the fact that we are no longer able to use cardboard, says the Seattle Fire Dept, and must use other materials. This may restrict the number of available booths and the layout slightly, which in turn alters the contract. Blah blah blah.

Stay tuned and update your API membership and contact info if needed!

Premium Member

Comments

Man, it is unfortunate that these latest 2 Flatstocks are changing the rules on us...from number of booths, cardboard, etc...they have always seemed to work out pretty well for the most part...just seems like more obstacles to deal with...

Comments

There's always something each time.

Comments

Always. SXSW and Reeperbahn are the two that pretty much leave what works alone.

Seattle is the one where the API board really earns our pay.

Wait...

Premium Member

Comments

I haven't done the Seattle FS before, but I remember getting this insider email last year. Is this a separate thing from Flatstock? As in, will our registration fee cover getting us into the event, or do we need to also purchase these tickets? I'm probably missing something that really clearly specifies this, but I thought I'd ask.

Comments

API artist that have a booth at Flatstock 22 will have a maxium of 4 tickets provided for each day of the event. The "Insider Deal" is intended for others planning on attending Bumbershoot.

Comments

This deal is SOLD OUT, in record breaking time, as of today. Looks like Bumbershoot will have a great turn out this year.

Other announcements will be made super soon.

Comments

sick.