Hello everyone and thanks for taking the time to read this,

Our band (LaCucaracha del Diablo) is playing the upcoming Latin Festival (July 17-19th at COP downtown) here in Calgary (yay!), and for those of you (locals) that are interested you can check out the website here (shameless plug!) Fiestaval!!! Calgary?s Latin Fest

double yay !

The shameless plug isn't the sole purpose of my post, and I'm actually just looking for a little information on who to get in touch with (locally?! or does it matter anymore?) in terms of a person(s) who could help me get in touch with the people(s) who might be able to help me get some t-shirts together for my band for this and future gigs. We aren't looking for 'merchandise' so much as looking to get something done for our band members and friends and family that will be at the shows. Or maybe we are looking for merchandise ? We have no idea but if you can design something that will make everyone associated with it rich we should probably talk !

We have some ideas about what we'd like on a t-shirt of course, but have no idea who to talk to or where to start...so...well I won't bore you with ideas here anyways ! Unless anyone wants to indulge me ?

A little about us...spanish rock in cowboy country, and for this show in particular we'll be playing all spanish songs as per the festival.

As I understand it the owner of gigposters.com is a Calgarian, so hopefully other Calgarians might come across this post and can lead me in the right direction, so thanks a lot again for taking the time to read this and if you are in the area in July please come and check us out !

please either leave me a msg here or a private msg if you can help !