Gig Posters

Posters: 156388 | Bands: 135994 | Designers: 11550                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default Cesar Moreno Tribute to Radiohead Print

Hi,

Has anyone heard of Cesar Moreno? I was looking through OMG Poster's old postings and found him. I really like his work but the only print he has for sale is this one, OMG Posters! Archive Radiohead Tribute Poster by Cesar Moreno. His personal website is here, el moreno :: Posters pa' la banda. The print sure is a steal for only $12 but shipping from Mexico adds on another $35! So instead of getting 1 print for $47, you can grab 5 of them for $95. Is there anyone interesting in buying this print and splitting the cost of shipping with me or interesting in buying one directly from me? I'm not that familiar with paypal and haven't figured out how I would do it but I thought I would post and see. I live in San Diego, CA by the way. Please let me know, thanks

I also forgot to ad that I don't know if it is a limited edition or not. I will contact him and keep you guys updated if I hear from him. If I do find at least a couple of other people I will most likely order a pack of 5 and sell each one for $20 shipped.

Comments

Yes, please update us.

Comments

Wouldn't just spending $20 more for your poster be alot easier than finding 4 people, collecting money, getting tubes, and shipping?

Comments

Bump.

Is this some kind of Nigerian email bank scam twisted into a Mexican message board poster scam?

Comments

That's a great print.

yes it would be a lot easier but I thought I'd give it a try. It would benefit anyone who would want that print since it would be cheaper for all of us even if it meant I'd have to ship it out myself. I'm not experienced but I could try, unless someone else would like to purchase them and send them out?

Hi, I finally heard from Cesar Moreno directly and he said that the print is an edition of 300 and there are about 30 left. He also told me that he could also sign it upon request. I asked him to sign and number mine if it's possible. It seems like I'll be ordering just one for myself since I haven't had any others who are willing to split the costs with me. It's a nice print so I hope some of you will order it anyway! =)