Gig Posters

Posters: 156357 | Bands: 135960 | Designers: 11547                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default looking for creative work in Savannah, GA

I am looking to relocate to Savannah, GA in the next year, and looking for creative print shops to work in. I have 16+ years experience, and have experience in all aspects of silkscreening. Can anyone give me a heads up?
    Thanks-Johnny

Comments

Yes.

Go to the first gun show in Savannah, purchase firearm of your choice. Load, insert into mouth, pull trigger.

Savannah is a backward cesspool, a xenophobic ingrown nightmare of ignorance & intolerance. Every outsider is captivated by her beauty & charm,... most people last a year, pull up stakes, & head right back out, & the locals love it that way.

We have had our tattoo shop here for almost four years, & although successful, & we are actively taking trips to scout a new location as far as fucking possible from this place as we can get. In fact, my business partner is out of state as I speak, doing jut that,... Savannah fights change the way an Olympic athlete trains for greatness. Their ignorance, ironically, is something they are well aware of. They know they are a world class level of stupid, & have zero desire to change it. We also pray to the Baby Jesus to invent the class 6 hurricane & bury this place under 100 feet of sea water.

Short of Beirut, I can't imagine a poorer location for a move. Unless you were one of those people in line at a John McCain rally screaming racial epitaphs & thinking killing abortion doctors is really cool. Or plan on opening a KKK Gift Shop. Or wondered what it was like to live in America in 1957 under segregation.

Premium Member

Comments
    Items for Sale

you have a great talent for hilarious bile, JT.
    Crosshair pushing here until its limit the bringing together.

www.crosshairchicago.com

"Every single Crosshair poster I've ever seen is almost exactly the same. Do these guys even have a bit of creativity in them? I mean, come one - shitty old building pics photoshopped with text over them. Pretty pathetic to say the least."

"it just seems like so little effort is put into creating this? am i missing something?"

Comments

Oh, I didn't mention the creative jobs.

Well, Savannah hosts one of the largest art schools in the country, SCAD, with 9000 student. This in a town with a population of 131,510. A town with no music stores, TWO book stores, no indy film venues, no low brow art galleries, almost no music venues, almost no art stores, a tiny handful of galleries that cater to tourists, no head shops, no cool clothing shops, toy shops, skate shops, or anything creative, alternative, underground, or remotely with a pulse.

So good luck competing with the student body for what there is.

Comments

Should I also mention the cuisine? Try this: sneak into the men's room at a local truck stop & do you best impersonation of a toilet. Wait until a trucker passes his dinner of deep fried chicken gizzards & PBR, steaming straight from his cornhole into your mouth,... That's what Savannah cooking is like. Don't worry, nearly every restaurant closes by 9, so you couldn't eat that shit anyway, unless you're an extra from a George Romero film & catching the Senior's early bird special at Lady & Sons, where you'll stand in line in 102 degree heat for a fried chicken buffet with butter beans. The only 24 hour restaurant here is Waffle House.

If that doesn't tell you everything you need to know, well then, bless your heart.

Comments

mmmmmm waffle house

Mmmm..fried chicken and butter beans.

Comments

oh, come on, johnny. it couldn't possibly be that bad...

(pauses for dramatic effect)

Comments

I miss savannah.
    muy pequino cockita!