Gig Posters

Posters: 155148 | Bands: 135183 | Designers: 11479                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default New Band Looking for Poster/Myspace/Presskit Artwork

We're a new rock band looking for some pro design for our main logo and myspace/posters/presskits. We've always enjoyed the posters from band like the hellacopters, turbonegro, refused, queens of the stoneage, etc.

We're independent so don't have a huge budget. Band name is "Darlings of Chelsea" and we have some rough ideas of what would look cool. Either a Metropolis style look or a old-english style music/school book would be cool. Lemme know how much this kind of thing would cost and show me some examples of what you can do.

Rocknroll!

Just to clarify, only one logo and general page design is needed (basically one show poster). You don't have to do the myspace/presskit itself, just do the showposter design and i'll do the rest.

Comments

$2999.99

Comments

$2999.98 9/10

Comments

What do you mean by you will do it yourself? If you are looking for someone to do the poster and then you use it for the myspace design...then you're looking at buy the design flat out for your use and most people are gonna charge you for that...

Comments

Henry Swanson's my name...

Yes, i'd be looking for full ownership of the design to modify and use as we wish.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by rockaction View Post
    Yes, i'd be looking for full ownership of the design to modify and use as we wish.
    one meelion dollars

Comments

The jokes will continue unabated. Do what you would do with any other professional service - research the people that do this. If you see a number of posters from someone that you like then contact them directly and negotiate a fee and mode for going about the work (they will likely be able to help you to do this in a far easier fashion as opposed to going in with a "this is what we are going to do" mentality.) Hire good people at a price everyone is comfortable with ahead of time and then let them do what they do best.

Good luck!