Gig Posters

Posters: 155619 | Bands: 135529 | Designers: 11506                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Hellacopters Final Show Today!!!

You will not want to miss this if you are a fan, I watched one of the live streams yesterday and the set was amazing as was the quality. so tune in and see the show we all could not go to in person. After it is over go to Welcome to Secret Serpents and buy all 3 posters for the gig.

Hey guys Don't miss out, our 2 last shows will be streamed on MySpace.com - The Hellacopters - Stockholm, SE - Rock / Punk / Powerpop - www.myspace.com/hellacopters
    1pm Los Angeles
    4pm New York
    Last edited by harvey333; 10-26-2008 at 10:53 AM.

Comments

and today in one hour

Premium Member

Comments

We only have a handful of the complete poster sets left.
    Click here!

Comments

I have been promoting the posters swamp via myspace and word of mouth, hopefully it has helped. I got mine as soon as they went on sale and are amazing. the show was similar to the other shows they broadcasted just a few songs added and taken away but I must say very sad, and what a great show. the ending was so dramatic and perfect with the cover of the beatles song at the end.

Premium Member

Comments

We've sold a bunch of the sets and individual posters. Any help is appreciated.

Comments

Nicke got electrocuted in the final gig and the lightboard started to burn after someone threw a beerbottle on it. Maybe itīs just made up but it says so on their site.

Comments

yeah he did, it was during he 2nd show on the 25th. it was during the song electrocute during the encore. someone tossed a beer bottle on the lighting console it shorted out electricity and a generator kicked on to run everything and nicke got shocked pretty good and left the stage. he was fine cause they played the last 2 shows the next day.