Gig Posters

Posters: 153003 | Bands: 133642 | Designers: 11369                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default New Flatstocker says Thanx

Just wanted to extend my graduated to the group. We had a blast! Thanx to Andy, Tad and Guy especially for being such great neighbors and making the first time not hurt so bad.

-rob

Comments

emo

Quote Originally Posted by uglybogus2 View Post
    Thanx to Andy....and making the first time not hurt so bad.

...if i had a nickle for every time i heard that.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by scrojo View Post

buttsex?

Premium Member

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by scrojo View Post
    Let's be clear, he was talking about Vastaugh
    Andymac

services www.squeegeeville.com
    equipment www.tmiscreenprinting.com

Todo es empezar.

Yeah, but you talked me through it.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by uglybogus2 View Post
    Thanx to Andy....and making the first time not hurt so bad.
    Pics?

Premium Member

Comments

Here's my booth-shot panorama:

Shizouka!

Brg!

"I don't know shit about screenprinting and can still tell all the questions you ask are retarded." -Blonde
    I can't imagine being in this position and saying to myself "Hey! I bet the people at Gigposters will be helpful!". -Phoon

Comments

i wanna say thanks fer making everything weird!

Premium Member

Comments

ok, thanks:

Laura Stalions aka. 'Pit Stop' for putting together one hell of a show almost entirely on her own. She put up with everyones boxes filling her kitchen for almost 2 months, not to mention lugging everything up to her second story apartment. This woman is truly dedicated to what we all do and everyone that was there this weekend better thank her.

Kate G. aka. Tube Socks for being the best booth helper / roomie on the planet. Total pro. not to mention one hell of a ballerina. That pirouette is off the chain.

Sean Khoury aka. Snoobar aka. Snooze Bar for being one of the funniest people ever. A true veteran around here who I hope doesn't stay gone from future FS's. Definitely someone I want to be in a drunken pile of poster dudes packed in the back of a car with. His interpretation of Satan talking to Travis on the phone was epic. Tears were shed. Lots of them. His volunteer duties were unmatched all weekend. And he was good for waking us up in time to not miss our own freaking meeting...

Travis Bone aka. 'Sea Bear' and Ross aka. 'Bross', the two coolest Mormons rollin' in a 300. You guys were the glue that held our little operation together. I'm glad Travis scares alot of people off, that way I don't have to share him...

Billy Perkins, Rick G. and Jim Mazza for helping load that Uhaul up and down those stairs and Tidwell with the tubes. You guys made the back breaking work a lot easier.

Andy Mac and company for printing all weekend. Your nephew was a cool dude. I hope he enjoys his Wolfmother poster.

Tuffy and Erica for mimosas, shots with T-Bone and yet another entertaining car ride to the airport. That dog did look stoked.

Mike and Sandra Klay for making Flatstock so classy. The warm-up cocktail party and bbq were perfect transitions to get us all thru the weekend. Next time I'll bring more bubbly.

Neighbors:
    The Uglybogus crew got deflowered, Valhalla held it down like pros, Dan Stiles is a cool motherfuxxer to sneak (several) beers with, the Doublenaut twins were breaking hearts and Guy Burwell is one of those people that make three days of florescent lighting, foot pounding concrete floors and halfday hangovers totally worth it. Truly a one of a kind dude I am glad to call a friend.

Thanks to all the API members who showed up to hear me speak. I hope I didn't ramble too much. Thank goodness for Clay and Jay when I started fading off. All you guys are what make being part of the board worth it. even having to deal with pvto on a regular basis aint that bad.

and anyone I forgot, thats what I get for drinking sparks at nine in the morning. sorry.

lets do it all again soon.

-andy