I'm going to jump in just after i exposed the screens since i did that the night before.
I mixed too much ink.
prepping the screen, new counter-weight system.
sep/reg part 1
getting paper ready and unpacked
spreading the ink
First prints are in the books
full run. The string used was severely bending down making it a bitch to hang these.
really really bent. It snapped right after i took all but 1 poster off.
setting up the second color
pull down and pray like hell.
cutting them down
Signing, naming and numbering.
terrible photo of the final print, i'll update this picture tomorrow when i have decent light to take the picture with.
18"x24" - 2 color silkscreen - light blue paper - all for a good cause.