Gig Posters

Posters: 156255 | Bands: 135946 | Designers: 11547                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Premium Member

Comments

Default The Constantines

I saw the Constantines on Saturday night for the 3rd time in the last four years and I have to say that every time that I've seen them it was better than the last time. And the first time was amazing.
    I don't know what it is. The band has no gimmicks or any kind of stage persona. Their music is just so affecting the way they perform it. I've seen a lot of really fantastic bands play incredible sets, but no band has made me feel their music the way the Constantines always do. I swear they will be legends one day.
    If you have the opportunity I must insist you check them out in a concert setting.

Check out this slow boil:
    "I find it funny that this other dude is going to be quoting writings that are over two thousand years old and Robbie is going to be quoting gigposters.com." - allenboe

MrBlonde7: Ahh, arguing the finer points of semen coverage. 2007-12-05 12:11:25

Comments

I would like to see them live but I think most or all of their gigs this tour are 21+ and not near me. I did a flyer for their show in SLC, UT

Comments

They are a massively underrated band. I've not had chance to see them live yet, but i do love all the records they have put out.

i haven't been into the last couple of records at all (zzzzzzzzzzzzz) but they're always a really fucking solid live band.