Gig Posters

Posters: 156357 | Bands: 135975 | Designers: 11549                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default hard to wash screens

After letting my screens sit with emulsion for a month (thought I was going to use them again), I decided to clean them today. I'm using ER/80 Screen Wash but having trouble getting all of the emulsion to wash out, mainly around the edges. I'm doing wash-out in my tub with hand-held washer attached to shower-head. I guess a higher pressure washer would help. Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Comments

Yeah get a pressure washer. I had a screen that had dried up emulsion for over three weeks and I tried almost every remover available to me but I was using a garden hose to wash it off. Then I broke down and bought a pressure washer at Walmart. Anyway, the second I got home and hooked it up to the hose, it blew all the emulsion away. I didn't even put remover on it. It was only 100 bucks and the brand was Karcher...1.5 GPM I believe.

cool, thanks!

Comments

I've had to take a few stubborn screens to the self serve car wash and use the wand there to get emulsion out. A pressure washer isn't a viable option for me in an apartment and it works in a pinch.