Gig Posters

Posters: 154224 | Bands: 134489 | Designers: 11431                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Premium Member

Comments

Default extend you stay in europe! flatstock Holland - registration now open!

Z-STOCK COMES TO HOLLAND!
    Z-Stock is a concert poster convention presented by the American Poster Institute (API) in association with ZXZW, the leading European festival for independent culture. It is an exhibition featuring the work of many of the most popular concert poster artists working today.
    This is a great chance for all artists working in the concert poster field to display and sell some of their work in the best context possible! A selection of colleagues from all over the world will also give you the opportunity to explore different styles within the
    visual ‘genre’ of the concert poster.
    The API is a nonprofit corporation dedicated to serving poster artists and promoting the art form. Both the API and its FLATSTOCK series were organized in 2002 as a result of conversations between interested artists and supporters frequenting the popular web site GigPosters.com. The best concert posters have always captured both the essence of the music they promoted and the spirit of the time in which they were produced. This is as true today as it was in San Francisco during the Sixties.

Z-Stock provide the general public with an ongoing series of opportunities to see fine poster art in person and to meet the artists who've created it -- they provide the API with a way to present the poster artists collectively while showcasing the breadth of individual styles they represent.

Z-STOCK POSTER CONVENTION
    Tilburg, Holland
    @ ZXZW, festival for independent culture
    September 19th, 20th, 21st.
    3 PM to 11 PM

The specifications you need:

-half stands are 2 meters wide, 1 meter deep + includes wall behind stand – these are 40 euro (excl. tax – 19%) + includes 1 ZXZW festival weekend ticket, which gives entry to over 200 shows in the weekend.)
    -full stands are 4 meters wide, 1 meter deep + include wall behind stand – these are 60 euro (excl. tax – 19%) + includes 1 ZXZW festival weekend ticket, which gives entry to over 200 shows in the weekend.)
    -stands include light and 2 European power sockets.
    -there is a usher, provided by the festival, located at the door.
    -there will be extra room at the location (halls, extra walls etc.) to put up posters, our location manager will lock and open the venue each day, all posters displayed are also insured.
    -payment is due upon arrival, in cash. At that point you’ll also receive your festival ticket(s).

Register now and participate!
    Contact: zstock@zxzw.nl – MARA PICCIONE to register. Space is limited, first come, first served…

Comments

The line up for the festival is awesome.

Comments

Alright guys. I live nearby here.... sure I'll be visiting. So... make sure to come to this one!!
    It's your nr ONE chance to meet me

Comments

If you are going to the festival, make sure you go and see Manatees. They REAL good!

Comments

I would love to go to this but have other commitments, sadly. I wish the event every success however!

I wish I was allowed more time off from work...
    "One day we'll all laugh about it as we try to warm ourselves around a barrel of burning posters, equals once more." - Crosshair

Army of Cats Design

Comments

And Guapo, you need to see Guapo.... That line up great, i wish i could make it.

Premium Member

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Comments

Great line up indeedy. Booked flights now, would of considered a road trip to this then up to Hamburg. Good luck with it Mara
    Art/illustration:www.switchopen.com

Posters:http://www.gigposters.com/designers.php?designer=34385

Premium Squeegeedragger- http://www.squeegeedragger.com/

Words of wisdom - a poster is the simplest idea ( public advert) and yet theres a million douches needing to yap yap yap,endlessly in some weird need to enobble their very douchisityttitty - KOZIK

Comments

I think someone posted something naughty in here.

Comments

Really?
    I'm gutted that i didn't know about this before booking flights, because i would have loved to have gone to this. Sucks.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Badlydrawnbas View Post
    I think someone posted something naughty in here.
    I think someone deleted something naughty too.