Gig Posters

Posters: 154432 | Bands: 134599 | Designers: 11437                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default A question for the experts.

so....

I have been printing shirts for quite a while now and I'm finally going to start printing posters. Im going to build a vacuum table but Im wondering since I have a press already could I just mount the vacuum table on a shirt board bracket and attach it to my T shirt press? My shop it small so any way of making things multipurpose helps .My worry is that the vac table is way bigger than a shirt board and it wont be stable.

Thanks

Premium Member

Comments

If you've build the T-shirt Jig with separated screenholder and jig you can use your screenholder, and build a vacuum table of the same height of the screenholder.

Project it with some clamps to fix on a table or so on (you can build only the vacuum surface without legs and clamp it on a table when you need to print posters).

Imho machines for multithings aren't good, a vacuum table without legs doesn't take so much space and when you don't use you can keep it vertical on a wall)

Fabio

ps. i'm not a expert

Comments

I use my t-shirt press all the time. I use my t-shirt pallet with feather disk adhesive (what is used to stick sanding pads to disk sanders) to hold dow the sticker material.
    I don't have a vacum table

-loco

Comments

I use a shirt press as well, no vacuum, just a slab of plywood that I attached to a platen with web adhesive . Registration is a breeze, and I don't waste time setting up and tearing down each color. But what the hell do I know, I'm pretty much still a n00b when it comes to posters.