Gig Posters

Posters: 154832 | Bands: 134938 | Designers: 11470                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Comments

Default Scratch Process Poorman's Washout/Spray Booth

I've been tooling around the GP site for a couple of months now researching past posts and feel sufficiently brain-dead enough to try setting up a silk screen shop under my house. My hope is that this thread will assist those in a similar boat and allow anybody, who wishes, to point out good or bad points in my process to help us all improve. Thanks - Robert

I'm using this method "PROCESS - the $60 washout booth" instructions posted by "ferg2001" ,I believe, some excellant shiz - thanks "ferg2001" I only started taking photos after I had built the basic structure - get the above intructions to play along at home.

frame built, bottom in - I put wheels on it as I'll be the only one working in a small space and wanted that shiz mobile. I wonder how many of these actual "ferg2001" units are in existence around the world?

Pressure washer I got off of ebay $90.00

More to come.

Comments

The key's gonna be that lawn chair hanging up back there.

Comments

and if he gets frustrated with printing or burning screens the yellow rope in the background could be used for hanging ones self.

Comments

Andy where did you get that avatar? I've been seeing it around GB for months now and need to know if it really is a guy on a bike with his pants pulled down and a traffic cone shoved up his ass? Who is it?
    Last edited by Scratch Communications; 05-28-2008 at 11:52 PM.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Scratch Communications View Post
    Andy where did you get that avatar? I've been seeing it around GB for months now and need to know if it really is a guy on a bike with his pants pulled down and a traffic coned shoved up his ass? Who is it?
    *self portrait*

DO NOT GO TO ANDY'S FLICKR PAGE!!

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by andydiesel View Post
    and if he gets frustrated with printing or burning screens the yellow rope in the background could be used for hanging ones self.
    I think those are yellow straps in the background. They wouldn't work as well.

Premium Member

Comments

this guy is a great example of someone who actually bothered to become premium and search the forums instead of just making a thread and requesting everyone answer his questions. so far, it looks like youre off to a killer start. Be sure to also post some process threads about your printing and problems that you have (and yes, you'll have them)!

Comments

That's awesome! My "washout/spray booth" is just leaning the screen against my trashcan in the front yard. I'm pretty sure all my neighbors(and anyone driving by) think I'm crazy. "Bill, that girl is outside spraying stuff with the water hose again, at midnight, in the rain..."

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by TUFFannie View Post
    That's awesome! My "washout/spray booth" is just leaning the screen against my trashcan in the front yard. I'm pretty sure all my neighbors(and anyone driving by) think I'm crazy. "Bill, that girl is outside spraying stuff with the water hose again, at midnight, in the rain..."
    I love it!