Gig Posters

Posters: 156080 | Bands: 135806 | Designers: 11531                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Premium Member

Comments

Default Any pics of the mechanism of registration into the table?

Hi,
    i can't understand how works the mechanism into the table, that permits to make micro movements for the registration. I'm referring to the generally 3 knobs that move the vacuum table on the X Y Z axis.

Thanks!

1. Moves the table left to right

2. Moves the left side up and down

3. Moves the right side up and down

The table moves.

You trying to make this from scratch?

Comments

It puts the lotion in the basket.

Premium Member

Comments

Most bigger presses have locks for the table. when they are loose, the table floats on supports.
    the 3 dials are connected to threaded rods which attach to threaded blocks on the left, right, and side of the bottom of the table.
    with the table unlocked, when you turn the knob, it pulls or pushes the block, which moves the table in the direction you need.

A simpler setup (see picture) is to make a frame around the table, then mount threaded adjusting knobs on each side. by turning two knobs, the table moves positively in one direction or the other.

this is on our CD printer, this simpler setup would work on bigger tables.
    the left and right movement you must turn both knobs together. the end one at the front is threaded into a block inside the table, so when you turn the knob it either pulls or pushes the table.

Not sure if I have pic of the adjuster system on the big tables, with the blocks undeneath. I'll look.
    Andymac

services www.squeegeeville.com
    equipment www.tmiscreenprinting.com

Todo es empezar.

DIRECTIONS

1. With a mortar and pestle, mash together the garlic, chili powder, cayenne, and cardamom seeds. Mix in enough water to form a paste.
    2. Heat the oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in spice paste, and cook until it begins to bubble, about 30 seconds. Stir in vinegar; cook without boiling for 2 minutes. Stir in sugar until it dissolves. Mix in mango, salt, cilantro, lemon juice, and jalapeno; simmer 20 minutes. Stir in applesauce and pineapple; simmer 10 minutes more. Season with white pepper. Place in a bowl, cover, and refrigerate until ready to use.
    3. To prepare marinade, mix 2/3 cup of the salsa with soy sauce and 1/3 cup vinegar. Place pork chops in a large resealable plastic bag, and pour marinade over chops. Seal tightly, and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
    4. Prepare grill for medium-high heat. Drain marinade from bag, and heat in a saucepan until boiling.
    5. Lightly oil grill grate. Place pork chops on the hot grill. Cook 10 minutes, or to desired doneness, turning once and basting occasionally with the boiled marinade.
    6. Warm remaining salsa over medium-low heat. Serve pork chops topped with the salsa.

Comments

Our big press is too difficult to use the micros so we just move the tabs. Once you get used to it it's just as easy.

Premium Member

Comments
    Items for Sale

Quote Originally Posted by squeegeethree View Post
    Our big press is too difficult to use the micros so we just move the tabs. Once you get used to it it's just as easy.
    That's what I do...
    The micro-registration f's with my brain, because each adjustment affects each of the others as well. If I'm just picking up the tabs and sticking them back down, it's easier to visualize exactly what I'm moving.
    Crosshair pushing here until its limit the bringing together.

www.crosshairchicago.com

"Every single Crosshair poster I've ever seen is almost exactly the same. Do these guys even have a bit of creativity in them? I mean, come one - shitty old building pics photoshopped with text over them. Pretty pathetic to say the least."

"it just seems like so little effort is put into creating this? am i missing something?"

Premium Member

Comments

agreed.

but it is sweet for quick setup. Our little Hanky auto has beauty micro register, unlock dial, relock - no play no movement, we sometimes forget to relock and can run 5,000 pieces with no variation.
    Andymac

services www.squeegeeville.com
    equipment www.tmiscreenprinting.com

Todo es empezar.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Andymac View Post
    agreed.

but it is sweet for quick setup. Our little Hanky auto has beauty micro register, unlock dial, relock - no play no movement, we sometimes forget to relock and can run 5,000 pieces with no variation.
    Same with our Saturn, we rarely lock it any more as it doesn't moved anyway, but locking it sometimes shifts it a hair.

Damn I wish I could find a bigger image of this so I could show you some sweet screenprint reg.

http://www.marlboroughgallery.com/Gr...ied-Chicke.jpg