Gig Posters

Posters: 155198 | Bands: 135211 | Designers: 11481                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default Paper + paper names in Europe

Hi all

I'm searching some paper suppliers in Europe, I'm from Belgium so around, in France Germany etc
    I'm in contact with Antalis belgium but those guys don't like people who want to buy only 100 or 200 sheets...! They will probably sell me some but the relationship is hard. So I'm looking for other suppliers...

I have reveived some paper samples, like the Rives Artist & tradition, Multidesign or Malmero, i'm waiting for some popset. there is so much different papers on their website, i can't find the good ones and they will not give me a lot of samples...!

If you know some good (maybe cheaper than the ones above) paper name/brand between 170 and 300g white and colored to make books and poster, let me know!

Thanks in advance

Premium Member

Comments

I had this prob too. I ended up going round to local printers and asking them for tips or if they could put in an order for me the next time they ordered their own stuff. Worked for me. I get all my stuff direct from antalis (switzerland) these days tho. (check out local packaging producers too, there's some cool cardboardy stuff out there)

thanks for the advice, I'll try that if they all eject me. The printers do not charge you?

Comments

HI guys !!
    I think you can order directly from ANTALIS, i do like that in france.
    here's the contact of ANTALIS belgium, try to contact them....

Antalis Belgium
    Z.4 Broekooi 290
    B-1730 Kobbegem
    Phone +32 (0)2 451 12 11
    Fax +32 (0)2 451 12 12
    E-Mail info@antalis.be
    Website http://www.antalis.be

I'm already in contact with them like I say in the first post, they are antipathic but nevermind. I will go ahead.
    Do you know other papers names than the ones in the first post? Cheaper maybe? I will be easier for me to ask for some samples...

Comments

arggg sorry i didn't see your post, don't sleep enough
    antalis france is cool, i never had problems with them so i give yo this contact sorry..

i'm in contact with artic paper too, they are cool with me, don't think they are cheaper, paper is no cheap anyway...

i tell you in today if i remember others !!

ask to meeloo BONGOUT perhaps if some good contact for that...he's in BERLIN..

thanks I keep artic paper
    Antalis it is maybe because it is the beginning, they ll be cooler when i will give them money!

Comments

héhé perhaps yes

Premium Member

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by morningjogging View Post
    thanks for the advice, I'll try that if they all eject me. The printers do not charge you?
    no. (I'm a nice guy ya see) it helps if you talk about how great their machines are.... hustler.