Gig Posters

Posters: 156388 | Bands: 135994 | Designers: 11550                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Smile Additional Poster display opportunity during SXSW

The director of promotions for Levi has just come by the South Austin Museum of Popular Culture and has offered the Museum some security-protected display space that they will be using near the Convention Center during SXSW. We're going to display gig posters and want to offer you Flatstockers the opportunity to be included. It's a tight turn around and we'll likely need to be putting the display up on Tuesday, the 11th or Wednesday the 12th (while we simultaneously set up our display the Chronicle Music Awards AND rebuild our FS booth). If any of you are in town (and of course the Austinites) want to bring us a gig poster we'll include as many as we can. We'll be at the Museum all day tomorrow if anyone wants to drop something off. I know we've got posters for Uncle Charlie, Billy Perkins, the DeCoder Ring and John Warner, but if any one else wants to get something to us to use in this display, please send me a pm. I'm about the leave the Museum for the day but will check email again in the morning. Those of you with my cell phone number, just give me a call.

Comments

too cool. Y'all take advantage of this!