Gig Posters

Posters: 155198 | Bands: 135211 | Designers: 11481                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Comments

^ 24 hours should be plenty. I use Jacquard almost exclusively (some speedball), and have done multiple layers on top of each other in the same night/printing session (a couple hours to dry in between colors, at most) no problem. I mainly use 255-305 mesh though, so not very thick coats of ink. As someone else mentioned, I find that the ink tends to build up/stick to the squeegee, so I usually scrape that off (put back in jar) and add some freshly stirred ink to the screen as needed.

Comments

Thanks for the advice. Dharma Trading has a great deal on it and I've heard great things about the color. I just don't want it to not work if i do 4 colors in 48 hours total. Thanks again

Comments

Thanks for the advice. Dharma Trading has a great deal on it and I've heard great things about the color. I just don't want it to not work if i do 4 colors in 48 hours total. Thanks again

Comments

It dried in my screens. Harsh clean up. I called Jacquard and spoke to the guy who developed it and he said they removed most of the properties of WB inks to make it what it is. He also said that adding water to it would dry it out quicker, but it’s so damn thick I felt i had to add some water. That may have been the problem, but I used Speedball acrylic and it worked like a charm. The colors are rich and lay down beautifully (especially the 'super opaque white’.) The opaque yellow is more green though, almost florescent. Any tips on bringing it around to a brighter yellow?

Comments

Thanks for all of the help Mike. You may officially be my guru soon.