Gig Posters

Posters: 156388 | Bands: 135994 | Designers: 11550                 
   
       RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 



 Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: process threads

  1. #1
    Premium Member
    Streeter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    iowa city
    Posts
    2,269
    Comments
    100

    Default process threads

    i dont know if this has been suggested before, but so many of us love the process threads, it would be rad to have a section in the forums just for them.

  2. #2
    Moderator
    El Negro Magnifico!'s Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Winnipeg. It's in Canada.
    Posts
    18,066
    Comments
    17389

    Default

    That's not a bad idea at all.
    "ENM is pure sex." - Frank Kozik
    Portfolio Photos Blog

  3. #3
    Premium Member
    Streeter's Avatar


    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    iowa city
    Posts
    2,269
    Comments
    100

    Default


    TO PROCESS THREADS!!!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Streeter View Post
    i dont know if this has been suggested before, but so many of us love the process threads, it would be rad to have a section in the forums just for them.
    I am new here and especially to message boards.I have my thoughts,but I am going to ask a stupid question like the dope that I am..What exactly is a process thread?


  5. #5
    Evil Alice Corp's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    montreal
    Posts
    2,310
    Comments
    762

    Default

    great suggestion!

    a process thread is a documentary thread where people post pictures of their creative process.

    here's one of my favourite process threads (by adam turman) ---> http://www.gigposters.com/forums/scr...ones-girl.html

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Evil Alice Corp View Post
    great suggestion!

    a process thread is a documentary thread where people post pictures of their creative process.

    here's one of my favourite process threads (by adam turman) ---> http://www.gigposters.com/forums/scr...ones-girl.html
    I kinda thought that was the vibe,Thanx Evil Alice.

  7. #7
    MrBlonde7's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    3ast B4y
    Posts
    11,272
    Comments
    3333

    Default

    Adam's Methadones thread is the best process thread evar.

  8. #8
    Premium Member
    Golden Printing Boy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    3,435
    Comments
    131

    Default

    The one where Burlesque visits the Decoder Ring is amazing. Not only one of the best threads I've ever read, but probably one of the best prints I've ever seen.

    http://www.gigposters.com/forums/pos...nzy-prins.html

  9. #9
    Premium Member
    swampviking's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    san francisco
    Posts
    15,719
    Comments
    1706

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Printing Boy View Post
    The one where Burlesque visits the Decoder Ring is amazing. Not only one of the best threads I've ever read, but probably one of the best prints I've ever seen.

    http://www.gigposters.com/forums/pos...nzy-prins.html
    Geoffs food threads are better.

  10. #10
    Premium Member
    Golden Printing Boy's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Austin
    Posts
    3,435
    Comments
    131

    Default

    I'll bet he can design a very trendy and stylin sandwich.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •