Gig Posters

Posters: 156080 | Bands: 135806 | Designers: 11531                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Australian printers...?

Is there any Australian screen printers here? Particulary poster printers? I'm in Adelaide, just starting to do posters / limted run zine covers, and thought it'd be nice to swap tips and advice about Australian based products, eg. Sericol, etc.

Premium Member

Comments

Bump!
    good question, I'm moving to New Zealand next year. Aussie adresses would be a good start...

Comments

I use Fujifilm-Sericol cause that's who we used to order through when I did textile printing and they are about 10 minutes drive from house, but I found a site yesterday for a place located in Melbourne that sells Speedball poster inks. I'm sure they'd post to New Zealand...

Melbourne Etching Supplies - Screenprinting

Premium Member

Comments

Cool! thanx. I¨ll keep a tab on that.

I'm in New Zealand, We have locally made Waterbased inks that are adequate and more than suited to print posters. I gotta get some today for a client who insists on it so they can overprint something themselves - X1 kilo Black Aquagraph $41NZD.

We have Sericol Solvent ink product as well, I used to use Serilink, though not anymore as I switched to a locally made product more suited to a wider variety of substrate....and it's cheaper.

We have most of the best product and machinery from USA and Europe. It's a small country, but you're not going to want for anything, or miss anything that isn't already available to you anywhere else in the world.

Comments

Based in Adleiade Doing Baby Garments, love to catch up sometime