Due to recent server issues and poor support at the current server company, I have decided to test out a different server host and see how it performs. If it doesn't work, I can simply switch the DNS back, and things will function as normal.
*EDIT* - We are back on the old server. It didn't work. Sorry guys!
I will continue looking for a better server solution. In the meantime, the site is up and running again normally.