Gig Posters

Posters: 155580 | Bands: 135517 | Designers: 11505                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Comments

Default New Arrivals RSS feed?

Don't know if this has been suggested before, but I think a RSS feed of the new poster arrivals would be sweet!

Thanks!

yeah. what kilimanjaro says: a rss-feed of the new arrivals would be great...

Head Honcho

Comments

RSS feeds require text .. what are you wanting here? an image RSS feed? For what?
    *PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH SUPPORT REQUESTS - CLICK THE CONTACT LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE*

Premium Member

Comments

I get comics fed by RSS. So yeah, an image feed.

You could put both links back to GP and ads on it. Lots of feeds have banner ads. You could charge extra to banner customers to have their banner on the feed.
    My Gallery of Posters: http://www.popfuel.com/gallery

Head Honcho

Comments

And where are you viewing these RSS feeds? In your browser? On a site? RSS Reader software?

I'll think about it and possibly add it in the near future. I've definitely got more important things on my to-do list at the moment.
    *PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH SUPPORT REQUESTS - CLICK THE CONTACT LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE*

Premium Member

Comments

I, personally, use LiveJournal as my RSS feed reader but lots of people have software.

Oh, you could have a link to read comments that comes back to the site, that's more eyeballs as well.
    My Gallery of Posters: http://www.popfuel.com/gallery

sites like flickr.com and ffffound.com - both just pictures - have rss-feeds too.
    i read them in google reader. i read just about *everything* in google reader.
    strangely enough the forum *has* an rss-feed. but i'm mainly interested in the pretty pictures...

anyhow, thanks for the reply. love the site. just thought that - lazy me - having the new arrivals delivered straight to my rss-reader would get me to check the wonders of gigposters.com more often...

Comments

Maybe just something that says "hey there's an update here"?

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Clay View Post
    And where are you viewing these RSS feeds? In your browser? On a site? RSS Reader software?
    I view mine through a newsgator plugin for outlook. both Drawn and the wooster collective do image feeds that show up in the reader.