Gig Posters

Posters: 155313 | Bands: 135328 | Designers: 11495                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Thread: link to bands

Comments

Clay this may not make much sense but stick with me...

When I bring up a poster on your site (clicking on thumbnail) it shows info of the designer, the venue and the submitter. Can you add a info box that also mentions the bandnames? Take this one step further and hyperlink them.

Let's say I click on one of the new posters that shows up as a thumbnail on the mainpage. If I click on it I would love to be able to see all the bandnames on that posters mentioned like you do with the venue names. Then I would also love to be able to click on the bandnames and bring up the posters that are in your database for that band. IMHO it'll make searching and roaming your website even better

Head Honcho

Comments

It could work. I will definately look into this in May when I get back from Europe. Thanks for the suggestion!

Just another reason why all of you submitting should make sure you add all the band names to the band list when submitting your posters!

Default hmmm....

Quote Originally Posted by piemel View Post
    Clay this may not make much sense but stick with me...

When I bring up a poster on your site (clicking on thumbnail) it shows info of the designer, the venue and the submitter. Can you add a info box that also mentions the bandnames? Take this one step further and hyperlink them.

Let's say I click on one of the new posters that shows up as a thumbnail on the mainpage. If I click on it I would love to be able to see all the bandnames on that posters mentioned like you do with the venue names. Then I would also love to be able to click on the bandnames and bring up the posters that are in your database for that band. IMHO it'll make searching and roaming your website even better
    I was thinking this the other day but being new to all of this it's still a little confusing

Premium Member

Comments

that first post is from 2002. it's been added Jerry. just click on a poster and you'll have a list of band names on the left side. click on one of those to see other posters for that band.

works for the venue and city too.

Comments