Gig Posters

Posters: 156255 | Bands: 135958 | Designers: 11547                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Comments

I think it sucks if someone is hassling Chantry off of this site, at his home. That really is weak.
    On here...well, you know...this is the internet, so there. But, for someone to carry this stuff off of this site...man, that's really dumb. Some people here take this stuff WAY too seriously.
    Many folks here will never know the stress of being publicly attacked, but if you're a 'public persona', expect it. Even fewer people will know the stress of dealing with some idiot who's 'made it personal' and starts calling your friends, associates, etc....you know, 'crossing that line'. Believe me: it sucks.
    There's nothing Chantry has done on this site that warrants someone jacking with him in the 'real' world.
    Now, as far as Art's ideas on the definition of 'art', as it relates to the PRESENT versus the FUTURE....well, he's all wrong there.

Levity.

Comments

that wasnt mentioned on this board. you announced something private i assume.
    there are whackos. but if something privately is happening shouldnt WE stay out of it. obviously here typed word holds little power.
    i know you mean well-but whoever is bothering him now got PRESS TIME and ATTENTION.

Comments

Art mentioned it in one of his posts. Said he was being bothered 'at home'.
    And I guess I disagree. I know some people seem to think, 'attention is all they want', so they kind of ignore any idiot they think is going at it for the turn of the heads. I believe some of these 'whackos' need to be called out, and constigated publicly.

Comments

i didnt see that. then my bad.
    to be called out on a chat board. does that really help. i mean it seems this is just typing. people do deserve their just desserts. i agree. but what can we do here except continue the childish back and forth.
    i know you mean well.

I can't imagine someone getting so upset at something Art said here that they need to go after him at home? Thats nuts. He has said plenty of stuff that I don't agree with (and of course plenty of stuff that is very intersting and extremely informative) but nothing that warrents a personal attack in his private world. Jeez. That just plain scary.

Comments

it is scary. bad stuff. i guess im pessimestic about anything this chat board can solve. people act uncivilized here all the time. hopefully this is something that can be helped legally.

Comments

DEAR ART CHANTRY'S STALKER,
    DON'T YOU HAVE ANYTHING BETTER YOU COULD BE DOING? GET A NEW HOBBY.

Comments

wouldn't be any of this shit? see post Close Yer Eyes and Step Inside 'THE TIME MACHINE'! Destination: 1989

Premium Member

Comments

you know that smilely face kinda looks like a pissed off eric cartman!

yeah that shit sucks.

Welcome to Hell, I'll be your tour guide...
    Comments

I would also like to throw in my .02....

It IS completely lame if someone is harrassing Art in his own home. Home is sanctuary in my book.

I do not agree with Art's tactics all the time, but nothing that's ever been said on a message board is reason or cause to stalk anyone for any purpose.