Gig Posters

Posters: 155198 | Bands: 135235 | Designers: 11483                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FS11 thanks!

Comments

Default FS11 thanks!

Ummm I dunno who to thank first......

Thanks to everyone who came, everyone who helped, everyone who had even the smallest part in setting this thing up.

It was amazingly good fun. So happy to meet up with all of you, especially all you UK and European guys, I hope this sets the wheels in motion for something even bigger and better. Special thanks to DRG and DCM for letting me bum around with them for the 3 days.

Thanks to you US and Canadian peeps as well, bringing your expertise and lurvly posters across was wonderful. I’m sorry if you didn’t sell all that much, but I hope the whole experience made up for the lack of money

Ralf you are possibly the nicest person I have ever met in my life, thanks for all your hard work. I am really disappointed I couldn’t stay the Saturday night and the boat trip today. Hope you crazy cats had fun.

Ummm yeh, thanks everyone who came, thanks to Germany for being so nice and friendly, thanks for having a festival in the red light district let us not forget.

If I have forgotten anyone I sincerely apologise, I really hope I can come out to one of the US flatstocks next year.

The drinks are on me next time!
    Last edited by aSm; 09-24-2006 at 06:01 AM.

Comments

yep. Thanks a billion times

Premium Member

Comments

someday we'll make it east to the ancestral lands for a flatstock!
    API Local, Member 025 - Hack For Life!
    http://www.fnharsh.com
    http://fnharshdesign.bigcartel.com/

Comments

I say also "THANK YOU" to all for that three awesome days. All you artists are so supernice people. I love you.
    Especially thanx to Ralf and the API for organisation of that brilliant Flatstock. I can't wait to the next Flatstock in europe to see you all again.

Comments

I'd like to thank everyone i have met over the past five days for making it all totally awesome! Each and every artist and booth monkey was a total blast to be with..... Next year we will do it in the UK so i don't have to fly.
    This has to happen again soon.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by DCM View Post
    I'd like to thank everyone i have met over the past five days for making it all totally awesome! Each and every artist and booth monkey was a total blast to be with..... Next year we will do it in the UK so i don't have to fly.
    This has to happen again soon.

what about next week ? in bordeaux ? you 'll all sleep at my appartment with rica, burzum and megadeth and me

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by tanxxx View Post
    what about next week ? in bordeaux ? you 'll all sleep at my appartment with rica, burzum and megadeth and me
    Sounds good, see you in a bit! Put the kettle on!
    "One day we'll all laugh about it as we try to warm ourselves around a barrel of burning posters, equals once more." - Crosshair

Army of Cats Design

Comments

Once my liver is fully functioning again we will start the plans as to how to keep this going here is Europe.....

Comments

yep sure !
    We were in Lyon on sunday for a poster show : http://www.tanxx.com/bloug/wp-content/blackcatbones.jpg
    people were really interested in posters. I think there's so much to do in europe with posters.

Comments

Might be having an art festival/fair type thing going on here in Exeter in late November early December, will be in contact when I have more details but maybe 1 or 2 posters from UK guys and business cards galore from others. Would be nice boost for posters down here in lil' olde Devon.