Gig Posters

Posters: 156388 | Bands: 135996 | Designers: 11551                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Premium Member

Comments

Hey, when I was a kid...in the 70s , my brother n I collected these stickers, 45 in a set... I am curious to know if anyone knows who did the artwork for this stuff...theyre pretty cool stickers. I never used em, just saved em with my 6 million dollar man stickers/star wars/king kong etc...hahaha Ihorded this dumb shit which I love even more now.

http://www.mrfrumpy.com/carguy.htm

www.mrfrumpy.com

"An artwork is normally assessed in quality by the amount of stimulation it brings about. The impact it has on people, the number of people that can relate to it, the degree of their appreciation, and the effect or influence it has or has had in the past, all accumulate to the 'degree of art.' Most artworks that are widely considered to be "masterpieces" possess these attributes." - Frank Kozik

Comments

Comments

Rich, your not also "White Fang" are you? from the Who's Odds and Sods email list?

Comments

no my name is rich. i know about odd rods because i had a collection of them. i always thought the cards had interesting type. very coop-like. i'm considering changing my name to white fang. sounds much more interesting.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: rich on 2002-03-29 08:37 ]</font>

Comments

No Charlie...

But he is a FEW 'people' around here.

Comments

hey rb i thought you were going back into the shadows. i'm not vibe, art or anyone else. so fuck off.

Premium Member

Comments

Rich, thanks for the lead... My stickers werent on there, but Ive posted a question asking for help. Im just curious about the whole thing. excellent site by the way... if you have any sites you think I should look at email em to me, as its always cool to see new sites. It was through Jermaines site I found this one... damn I love it to bits too.
    Just cant figure out the bitching sometimes... like we dont all have other lives that are shitty enough...hahahahaha.

Again, thanks rich!
    www.mrfrumpy.com

"An artwork is normally assessed in quality by the amount of stimulation it brings about. The impact it has on people, the number of people that can relate to it, the degree of their appreciation, and the effect or influence it has or has had in the past, all accumulate to the 'degree of art.' Most artworks that are widely considered to be "masterpieces" possess these attributes." - Frank Kozik