Gig Posters

Posters: 156357 | Bands: 135975 | Designers: 11549                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: FSX shout outz

Comments

Default FSX shout outz

Wow, I am still reeling from this one. Mostly due to the alcohol consumption on Sunday night. It was great to see everyone and I had good conversation with the likes of Guy Burwell, Jeral Tidwell, James Davis (enjoy that book, bro), my hotel mates Billy Perkins and Vinnie Vastagh, Mike King, Ocho Loco, Lindsey Kuhn and anyone else I rambled on to at the BBQ. You guys rock. I will miss breakfasts at the Mecca.

Y'know, I am still in awe of the sight of all those posters up in one place, its a beautiful thing.

Premium Member

Comments

Shouts out to my ROW PEEPS, Jared, Stiles, Erick Montes, Hero, S'Luna, Budai, Klay, and my booth hoez. This was the best flatstock yet for me. Every one is leagues better than the last one.

Comments

awesome time as usual. if im ever not in a row with jeral im just going to pack up and go home because itll never be as fun. obviously thanks to everyone involved for making everything run so smoothly, and thanks to the sky for not providing us with a room full of wet hippies again.

Comments

Oh yeah, and thanks to the Seattle posse for making this thing happen! I don't have any complaints about the event, everything went really smoothly.

Comments

We want to hear dollars and cents .... in some cases that seems to be the only way to convince newbie poster artists to sign up for flatstocks... perhaps if artists say that they did well in sales it might convince others who are hestitating to sign up for future Flatstocks

Comments

yeah i wanna do austin next year, but i need to go in on a booth with someone... anybody interested pm me... id like to find someone with a similar style... or not (just anybody i guess)

Comments

Yes, yes! Thanks to the API posse for doing such an awesome job! It's a crazy amount of work to put this together, and it went very well because y'all worked yer butts off. It was great to see everyone, and it was esp. great hanging out with Eleanor Grosch ( you rock lady!!!), Mike King, Kleinsmith, Peveto(I'll smell you in Germany), Derrit, Dirk (and Dyson!), Clay, Jason Munn, The Hammerpressers, and Bobbbbay Dixon (still the best booth buddy).
    And big thanks to Andy Diesel for reserving sushies and making my t-shirts look so purdy. Those t-shirts made my weekend. So thanks everyone - Jay and I had a great time. See some of you in Germany and most of you in Austin!

Premium Member

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by piemel
    We want to hear dollars and cents .... in some cases that seems to be the only way to convince newbie poster artists to sign up for flatstocks... perhaps if artists say that they did well in sales it might convince others who are hestitating to sign up for future Flatstocks
    The booth sign-up opened and closed in a matter of hours because so many people signed up so quickly. I don't think API is having problems getting people interested.

And I'm not going to go into dollars, but every year is higher than the previous year for me.

Premium Member

Comments

i had a blast, as always, which is why i go to these things.

i also made what i consider to be A Lot Of Money, but not as much as sudyka made.

thanks to the folks who've been coming to these consistently, and thanks to those who came for the first time.

special thanks to vinnie vastagh and drunk-assed kym for helping with the tear-down at the event after everyone left.

i'll see some of you in germany.
    most of the time we never fish!

Comments

Yes, I don't think people should post amounts, obviously, but this was by far the best Flatstock for me in dollars and cents.