Gig Posters

Posters: 156034 | Bands: 135776 | Designers: 11528                 
   
       RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 



 Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    phunka's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    North Van. Island
    Posts
    716
    Comments
    21

    Default Reply to feature

    A couple other forums I've been on have a small 'quick reply' button towards the bottom of each post, clicking it takes you directly to the 'quick reply box' and lets you reply to whatever post.

    and in your post it say's who it is your replying to, saves alot of confusion on some of the faster, multi-conversation threads.

    I don't know if it can be done with vBulletin or not, just thought I'd throw it out there

  2. #2
    Head Honcho
    Clay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    11,046
    Comments
    301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by phunka
    A couple other forums I've been on have a small 'quick reply' button towards the bottom of each post, clicking it takes you directly to the 'quick reply box' and lets you reply to whatever post.

    and in your post it say's who it is your replying to, saves alot of confusion on some of the faster, multi-conversation threads.

    I don't know if it can be done with vBulletin or not, just thought I'd throw it out there
    That feature is turned off so that you can use the quick reply at any time.

    Instead, click the reply-to button , as you mentioned .. and make sure you click the "Quote message in reply?" checkbox .. like I just did.
    *PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH SUPPORT REQUESTS - CLICK THE CONTACT LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE*

  3. #3
    Premium Member
    bdix's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Austin, TX
    Posts
    24,392
    Comments
    3258

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Clay
    That feature is turned off so that you can use the quick reply at any time.

    Instead, click the reply-to button , as you mentioned .. and make sure you click the "Quote message in reply?" checkbox .. like I just did.
    Like this?
    "no one best touch my Benz or capriz, lest they want a foo in dey azz" -Merf
    "pancakes sound dope." -Peveto

    "Jesus pancakes sound dope." -Peveto 2010
    "i'm dropping like mad, yo." -Jay Ryan
    "Any halftizzles up in yo shizzle? You've got moizizzle." -RichieGoodtimes
    "bdix - 5 stars" -Poguemahone
    "hail the mighty bacon." -Farley
    "them's some sweet socks" -Fruitstripe Peveto
    "not with you the force is" - Ferg

    posters
    twitter
    twitter KLCTVEfusion
    facebook
    d
    ribble

  4. #4
    andydiesel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    34,775
    Comments
    1376

    Default

    i never knew of this button

    faster non-witty coments from me now.

    top 5 here i come

  5. #5
    andydiesel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    34,775
    Comments
    1376

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bdix
    Like this?
    i never knew of this button

    faster non-witty coments from me now.

    top 5 here i come

    i didn't do it right the first time.

  6. #6
    Premium Member
    Andymac's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Van Isle BC Canada
    Posts
    11,738
    Comments
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by andydiesel
    i never knew of this button

    faster non-witty coments from me now.

    top 5 here i come

    i didn't do it right the first time.

    slow and witty, with multiple posts to random threads.
    Andymac

    services www.squeegeeville.com
    equipment www.tmiscreenprinting.com

    Todo es empezar.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •