Gig Posters

Posters: 155313 | Bands: 135336 | Designers: 11496                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Error/Change Form

Clay, there are quite a lot of posters with data entry errors, mistakes or missing data... to correct those one would have to email you but I presume those would get easily get lost... would a standard web form on this site help where one could just enter the needed changes and then submit to you?

Head Honcho

Comments

With every update, probably 40% of the posters have missing data and errors. I do my best to correct what I can .. but if people are too lazy to enter all the band names etc .. they lose. I've done everything I can to make the submission form super easy to use, but its just pure laziness. I don't have the time to go back and correct missing data with 60,000 posters on the site. I think it will just stay the way it is .. and the site will continue to grow. Lazy people's posters will be hard to find .. and those who fill out the form properly will get all the attention and sales.
    *PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH SUPPORT REQUESTS - CLICK THE CONTACT LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE*

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Clay
    Lazy people's posters will be hard to find ..
    To hell with 'em. Poetic justice.
    "ENM is pure sex." - Frank Kozik
    Portfolio Photos Blog