Gig Posters

Posters: 155148 | Bands: 135201 | Designers: 11481                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Premium Member

Comments
    Items for Sale

Default After 10 years, I created a full portfolio site for my work. Pop over & check it out

So, after months of hard work and toil, my new portfolio site http://decabet.com/ is ready to get out into the world to find its way. There is work here spanning the last decade of my work making concert posters and album covers. Tons of content and virtually all of it featuring liner notes about where I was coming from and what I was doing. The site is responsive and will also be featuring more blogging than I've done in the past, with stuff about design I'm feeling and music I'm listing to. But most importantly, its showcasing my work and there is a ton of it on display. So take a moment to bounce around in there if you like. Cheers!
    -----> http://decabet.com/
    This sig sponsored by MenocuŽ buttplugs.MenocuŽ butplugs are the only buttplugs Wykked Sceptre uses.

Premium Member

Comments

Is this squarespace?

Premium Member

Comments
    Items for Sale

Nosir. I run it off of wordpress as a cms hosted on my own site. Then I bought a premium theme and customized it with CSS
    This sig sponsored by MenocuŽ buttplugs.MenocuŽ butplugs are the only buttplugs Wykked Sceptre uses.

Premium Member

Comments

Sweet! It looks good. I've been meaning to make a portfolio for myself but I just hate doing web stuff, so i just never get around to it.