Gig Posters

Posters: 155313 | Bands: 135328 | Designers: 11495                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default aRCHIVE haino+Sitaar Tah! / Gaping Maw

so figured I'd beat you all in the head with my spam

Spent the weekend putting together my new Haino double CD release from KEIJI HANO + SITAAR TAH!! (Haino+ 20 piece sitar orchestra) diecut letterpress front cover + inner cover type deal. Design by Stephen O'Malley is styled after a hardcover books dustjacket...the website under the news section has some photo's for the letterpress shop running the them off which may appeal to some.. content is more of less what you'd expect from melting Haino into a huge group of sitars 100 min drone bliss

-also released GAPING MAW mp3 in the shop section sonically this more or less equals kicking a band down a flight of stairs over and over. 2.5 panel double sided full color graphic design deal Cd attachs to inside via a CD hub (my standard cover)

these both go on sale next sat the 27th... thanks for the read
    www.archivecd.com

Love the Gaping Maw CD. Only listened to the first disc of the Haino set so far and while it's fine it's not really doing that much for me.

What happened to Archive 21? Looks like Gaping Maw is 20 and Haino is 22-23.

Comments

I cant count??? now that I'm thinking about it I cant remember what number the new Goslings disc but it might be 21 i think? By the way this will be a silkscreened deal from Alan Sherry at SIWA

If you have taste for drone i think the Haino+ Sitarr Tah is a stellar gig.. if that doesn't really do it for you..i can see how it would leave you flat

Premium Member

Comments
    Items for Sale

New Keiji Haino??!!

I'll buy that.
    Crosshair pushing here until its limit the bringing together.

www.crosshairchicago.com

"Every single Crosshair poster I've ever seen is almost exactly the same. Do these guys even have a bit of creativity in them? I mean, come one - shitty old building pics photoshopped with text over them. Pretty pathetic to say the least."

"it just seems like so little effort is put into creating this? am i missing something?"