Gig Posters

Posters: 154911 | Bands: 135044 | Designers: 11471                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Plotkin/ Wyskida Lsd March Discs

so forgive my poor taste with joining the forum then spamming your asses with my goods.. hope you dont find it offensive.

I released a pair of discs today on my label Archive www.archivecd.com

PLOTKIN/ WYSKIDA "8 improvs" (bass player and drummer from Khanate) 8 trxs and 70mins of guitar and drum work that ranges from ambient drone to near electric jazz. interesting take in improv playing from two guys with lots of background in playing heavy music. mp3 on the site in the shop

LSD March “Empty Rubious Red” CD A re-issue of the microscopic self released CD. a mix of studio tracks that range from really sweet electric folk almost solo tunes mixed with some of the psych freakout you’d expect, but overall a much different sounding release then the live disc and some of the other material out there. Re-issue contains an extra take of the title trax dropped on the front of the disc, some light mastering work by James Plotkin, and a new package and layout which has a minimal acetate overlay and more of hair graphic work from Joe Denardo of Growing.

Some wierd distro odds and ends up there as well.. hope some of you find this of interest www.archivecd.com

Please think about re-releasing your Earth/Hex Live cd's..good stuff!

Comments

a lot of parties involved with that release.. rather focus efforts on new releases... but i hear you it was grossly under pressed and sold stupid fast

Premium Member

Comments

Hey Scott. Any idea where I can find that Astro release. I had no idea you guys had it and now its gone. I'm ordering now.

-tom g

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by tom1979
    Hey Scott. Any idea where I can find that Astro release. I had no idea you guys had it and now its gone. I'm ordering now.

-tom g
    actually no i never heard of the label before here's the labels link http://nnn.mond.jp my guess is they be closer to $20 though

I will be getting in Split CDR by Astro that will be pretty cheap like $9-10 ppd..