Gig Posters

Posters: 156383 | Bands: 135985 | Designers: 11550                 
   
       RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 



 Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 139
  1. #1

    Default FLATSTOCK Seattle: The Registrants

    1. The Bird Machine, inc
    2. Patent Pending
    3. Mark Pedini
    4. Mike King: Crash Design
    5. Travis Bone: Furturtle Show Prints
    6. Stainboy
    7. Guyburwell
    8. Lil Tuffy and Friends
    9. Casey Burns
    10. Daniel Danger
    11. Diesel Fuel Prints
    12. Gregg Gordon: GIGART
    13. Gigposters.com
    14. Tara McPherson
    15. Paul Imagine: Insurgent Arts
    16. Lindsey Kuhn: SWAMP
    17. Christopher Lands: Surrender
    18. Strawberryluna
    19. Andy MacDougall: Squeegeeville.com
    20. Justin Kamerer: Angryblue
    21. Jared Connor: Mexican Chocolate Design
    22. Brian Ewing
    23. The Heads of State
    24. Michael Michael Motorcycle
    25. Power Slide Design
    26. The Lonny Hurley Design Consortium
    27. Smithbellcraft.com
    28. GIANTSUMO
    29. Jeral Tidwell
    30. Burlesque of North America
    31. Crosshair
    32. Dirk Fowler: f2design
    33. The Decoder Ring Design Kitchen
    34. Kollective Fusion
    35. Dan Stiles
    36. Diana Sudyka
    37. Delicious Design League
    38. screwball press
    39. Animal Rummy
    40. The Firehouse
    41. Dan Grzeca
    42. Hero Design Studio
    43. Zachary Hobbs Design
    44. Cryptographics
    45. BOSS CONSTRUCTION
    46. Michael Budai
    47. Todd Slater
    48. Erick Montes
    49. John Howard
    50. The Small Stakes
    51. Kangaroo Press Limited
    52. GalaxyReno
    53. Billy Perkins
    54. Print Mafia
    55. DWITT Illustration
    56. EngineHouse13
    57. Design Medicine
    58. Jim Mazza
    59. Asterik Studio, Inc.
    60. Andrio Abero
    61. Brad Klausen
    62. Mig Kokinda
    63. Eleanor Grosch
    64. Rock-C-Art Studios
    Last edited by Jeff Kleinsmith; 04-07-2006 at 04:31 PM.

  2. #2
    andydiesel's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Portland, Oregon
    Posts
    34,779
    Comments
    1376

    Default

    hella wicked.

  3. #3
    VegetableLasagna's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    MaypL eef Mthrfukr
    Posts
    4,501
    Comments
    1904

    Default

    Ahhhhhh!!! I'm still waiting on my money transfer into my Paypal account, that takes a day or two usually.
    Can I just meet you on the corner somewhere with a brown paper bag of unmarked bills?

  4. #4
    Premium Member
    miklay's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    north ballard
    Posts
    2,816
    Comments
    286

    Default

    you don't have to pay until April 20th. Register and reserve your spot!
    +++++ POWERSLIDE DESIGN CO. +++++ facebook +++++ aka: mike klay

  5. #5
    Premium Member
    Ewing's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2001
    Posts
    1,529
    Comments
    1069

    Default

    Hey Jeff, I paid for a double. Did that not go through? I got billed for a double.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kleinsmith
    It's On!

    (I'll update here periodically.)


    1. The Bird Machine, inc. -- Double
    2. Patent Pending -- Double
    3. Mike King: Crash Design -- Double
    4. Travis Bone: Furturtle Show Prints -- Single
    5. Stainboy -- Single
    6. Guyburwell -- Double
    7. Lil Tuffy and Friends -- Triple
    8. Casey Burns -- Single
    9. Daniel Danger -- Single
    10. Diesel Fuel Prints -- Double
    11. Gregg Gordon: GIGART -- Double
    12. Gigposters.com -- Single
    12. Tara McPherson -- Double
    13. Paul Imagine: Insurgent Arts -- Single
    14. Lindsey Kuhn: SWAMP -- Double
    15. Christopher Lands: Surrender -- Single
    16. Allison Glnacey: strawberryluna -- Single
    17. Andy MacDougall: Squeegeeville.com -- Single
    18. Justin Kamerer: Angryblue -- Single
    19. Jared Connor: Mexican Chocolate Design -- Single
    20. Brian Ewing -- Single
    21. The Heads of State -- Double
    http://brianewing.com
    http://brianewing.blogspot.com


    " if you want me to be an ispiration or a 'god' (iget that a lot and it really bugs me) or a better sort of example for the youth of today, well, i don't play those games." - ART CHANTRY

    "Brian is the shortest guy I look up to." David Witt

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ewing
    Hey Jeff, I paid for a double. Did that not go through? I got billed for a double.
    My bad... you're a double. It's been corrected in the list. Sorry about that.

  7. #7
    Moderator
    strawberryluna's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    22,784
    Comments
    5466

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Kleinsmith
    It's On!

    (I'll update here periodically.)


    1. The Bird Machine, inc. -- Double
    2. Patent Pending -- Double
    3. Mike King: Crash Design -- Double
    4. Travis Bone: Furturtle Show Prints -- Single
    5. Stainboy -- Single
    6. Guyburwell -- Double
    7. Lil Tuffy and Friends -- Triple
    8. Casey Burns -- Single
    9. Daniel Danger -- Single
    10. Diesel Fuel Prints -- Double
    11. Gregg Gordon: GIGART -- Double
    12. Gigposters.com -- Single
    12. Tara McPherson -- Double
    13. Paul Imagine: Insurgent Arts -- Single
    14. Lindsey Kuhn: SWAMP -- Double
    15. Christopher Lands: Surrender -- Single
    16. Allison Glnacey: strawberryluna -- Single
    17. Andy MacDougall: Squeegeeville.com -- Single
    18. Justin Kamerer: Angryblue -- Single
    19. Jared Connor: Mexican Chocolate Design -- Single
    20. Brian Ewing -- Single
    21. The Heads of State -- Double

    since my last name is mispelled (which, i am fairly sure did in my spazzed out excitement to register) can you just list me as "strawberryluna" in future lists?

    thanks jeff,
    allison glnacey

  8. #8
    goad74's Avatar

    Join Date
    Nov 2001
    Location
    In a galaxy, far, far away from the galaxy that Star Wars takes place
    Posts
    23,818
    Comments
    1304

    Default

    I Swear On My First Born Child I Will Make It To This One.

  9. #9
    RADAR's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    5,450
    Comments
    2431

    Default

    you guys are soo needy, hey jeff can you update the list, like maybe now, um its been like 2 minutes since i signed up geez, make sure you spell consortium correctly

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by strawberryluna
    since my last name is mispelled (which, i am fairly sure did in my spazzed out excitement to register) can you just list me as "strawberryluna" in future lists?

    thanks jeff,
    allison glnacey
    I get excited and mispell my name all the time. I have a couple of posters that where my design credit is mispelled. Strawberryluna it is.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •