Gig Posters

Posters: 155313 | Bands: 135336 | Designers: 11496                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Screen Printing Supplies UK

Hey guys, been doing lots of reading up on screen printing and have amassed a pretty impressive amount of links and information on the internet, I am planning on getting a small workshop set up in my shed during the summer but have run into some problems attempting to source some places that may be able to supply me with screen printing supplies in the UK.

I would be much appreicative if someone could give me a shove in the right direction, Google doesn't really through up many hits, I am going low budget and am only really looking for the following:

• Screen mesh (I will be messing around with t-shirts and posters)
    • Photo emulsion
    • Ink (waterbased / polymer)
    • Scoop coater
    • Squeegee

Maybe I've missed some stuff out? I don't know haven't been able to get my hands on anything and try it out yet

Anyway, thanks in advance

-Tom
    Last edited by protiek; 03-29-2006 at 02:35 PM.

Comments

Of the latest batch of newbs you are the first to not annoy in the slightest. Although I can offer no info that would help you other than there will be panel discussions and such about this topic at Sub Screen Sonic in Brighton in May. You should definetly come, there should be flesh and blood people that can fill you in.

Oooh, that sounds good, except I am currently holed up at home with a broken leg My plan was to get as much information together as possible then just go crazy whenever I get the cast off (its been 4 weeks already). All I'm going to say is that I'm never going to step foot on a skateboard again

Premium Member

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
    Comments

Drop me a line tomorrow, and i'll point you in the right direction. I have PM'd you.Check it.
    Art/illustration:www.switchopen.com

Posters:http://www.gigposters.com/designers.php?designer=34385

Premium Squeegeedragger- http://www.squeegeedragger.com/

Words of wisdom - a poster is the simplest idea ( public advert) and yet theres a million douches needing to yap yap yap,endlessly in some weird need to enobble their very douchisityttitty - KOZIK

Premium Member

Comments

Check with www.spauk.co.uk (Screen printing Association) or www.fespa.com look for supplier in your area.

Do you have 'yellow pages' in your phone book? 'Screen printing supplies' in any large city.
    Andymac

services www.squeegeeville.com
    equipment www.tmiscreenprinting.com

Todo es empezar.

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by VegetableLasagna
    Sub Screen Sonic in Brighton in May.
    ooh, what's this? can you tell us more?

Premium Member

Comments
    "I guarantee, the image will not be fade off and you will be pleasure it too. " - a bootlegger
    We need to print a tshirt "Avoid sucker effect!"-Fabio
    "fudge isn't sharp"-phoondaddy

Comments

http://www.homecrafts.co.uk, i came across this site today. prices seem to be ok and they have alot of the things you are looking for under the printing section.

Default screen mesh

Quote Originally Posted by protiek View Post
    Hey guys, been doing lots of reading up on screen printing and have amassed a pretty impressive amount of links and information on the internet, I am planning on getting a small workshop set up in my shed during the summer but have run into some problems attempting to source some places that may be able to supply me with screen printing supplies in the UK.

I would be much appreicative if someone could give me a shove in the right direction, Google doesn't really through up many hits, I am going low budget and am only really looking for the following:

• Screen mesh (I will be messing around with t-shirts and posters)
    • Photo emulsion
    • Ink (waterbased / polymer)
    • Scoop coater
    • Squeegee

Maybe I've missed some stuff out? I don't know haven't been able to get my hands on anything and try it out yet

Anyway, thanks in advance

-Tom
    Hi dear,we can supply quality screen mesh,we are manufactuer of polyester screen mesh here in China,for more informations,please email me at stuartmesh@gmail.com

Comments

I get stuff from time to time from here: Colenso Screen Services Ltd