Gig Posters

Posters: 154224 | Bands: 134481 | Designers: 11430                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Comments

Default press kits for f2

i didn't pay attention before to all the press kit stuff as i wasn't gonna attend
    but as the tides have turned i need to know
    is it too late to send my press kit?

Comments

i think you just need to submit a couple paragraphs about yourselves and some jpegs/tiffs

Comments

I'm sending mine out this friday. Just a short bio and a montage of poster images, two pages as a PDF. I have no idea what I'm doing...

Comments

All we really need is images and bios for the Web pages . If you turned stuff in last for Flatstock and are cool with that info then we'll use that. if not send new stuff to me.

IF the booklet gets approved we will need 300 DPI images of some of you posters. If you have FTP sites and want to upload them and send me the link I will download the images to save time.

As far as the booklet goes content is still up in the air but send your stuff and we'll see what goes in...

e-mail gpeveto@factor27.com

or

factor27
    5604 Delwood Drive
    Austin, TX 78723

Comments

bump

Comments

Hey attendees. I have about 25 press kits and there are close to 70 artists coming. I am working on the layout of the booklet that needs the 300 DPI images. If I don't get one you don't get in. Also space is limited and the layout will be determined by how many images I have. I'm using the short bios from the registration. That and all your contact info will be in the back of the booklet regardless if you get an image to me. If you want an image send me something today. 300 DPI 3" on the long side must be vertical This will be finished in about one day so don't drag your feet.

I've e-mailed some of you but don't have time to e-mail everyone now.

if all goes well there will be 7000 of these produced with 6000 getting stuffed into the registration bags from SXSW that go to all the industry folks.

gpeveto@factor27.com

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by stinkbait
    Hey attendees. I have about 25 press kits and there are close to 70 artists coming. I am working on the layout of the booklet that needs the 300 DPI images. If I don't get one you don't get in. Also space is limited and the layout will be determined by how many images I have. I'm using the short bios from the registration. That and all your contact info will be in the back of the booklet regardless if you get an image to me. If you want an image send me something today. 300 DPI 3" on the long side must be vertical This will be finished in about one day so don't drag your feet.

I've e-mailed some of you but don't have time to e-mail everyone now.

if all goes well there will be 7000 of these produced with 6000 getting stuffed into the registration bags from SXSW that go to all the industry folks.

gpeveto@factor27.com
    What file format do you prefer? Do you want multiple images or just one?

Comments

25 out of 70...

drop whatever you're doing and send a presskit thingie to stinkbait pronto

Comments

Ok, stupid question. I sent ya an image 'cause I've been lagging on the press cd. I don't seem to have a bio on the website and honestly, I can't remember what I wrote for the FS2 registration. Do you want us slackers to email you a short bio, or ?

Thanks again for the hard work. What would we do without yours and everyone else's effort? Perish the thought.

Comments

sorry guys. been on the phone doin stuff.

tiff, psd, ai, eps, jpeg, gif. all work. Doubt anyone has anything in Quark but DON"T SEND QUARK. no freehand either.

I really just need what you think is your best image. I have a couple horizontal images form people that are so good i hate to not use them so I will work with horizontal files.

I am using bios off your Flatstock registration for this booklet. if you have larger ones for the Designer page on the Flatstock page send those.