Gig Posters

Posters: 156255 | Bands: 135944 | Designers: 11546                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default flatStock poster trades

I gotta have the brutefish laser cut monkey and the horkey (should be working for the Gov designing money) posters. I'll gladly buy em, trade would be cool though. I'll even go original art trade for em. And even though I'm not that good at drawling, original art has only been traded once ever to brutefish for KFMDM poster, so it means a lot to me to do so. Kangaroo for Kangaroo trade with brutefish done by Denis last flatstock. Thank you Denis and Brutefish BTW.

that kangaroo has a hidden cock

- skot

Comments

maybe you should go to flatstock?

or pm/email those folks directly, betcha you'd have a better chance of getting them if you did so.

I'll be there. I'm the other half of FNHarsh Design. See you at the BBQ, and thank you for the advice.

Premium Member

Comments
    Items for Sale

Everybody usually trades Flatstock posters anyway. As long as you do it early, you should be able to get any & all you want.
    Good Ideas thru Bad Living™

Asshole for the People™

damn you perkins for making it so easy

Comments

That was your kangaroo? My partner loves that piece. We'll definitely save you a Flatstock Ape. Just swing by the booth or maybe we'll be next to each other again. It was a blast listening to Denis with the slick-talk trying to sell to every single person walking by. Hell. Scrojo asked me to watch his booth while he went on a smoke break and Denis tried to sell me something while I was walking back to my booth after Scrojo came back! That man was a selling fool!

Yes. There is a hidden cock on the poster. Imagine our surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by skot
    I gotta have the brutefish laser cut monkey and the horkey (should be working for the Gov designing money) posters. I'll gladly buy em, trade would be cool though. I'll even go original art trade for em. And even though I'm not that good at drawling, original art has only been traded once ever to brutefish for KFMDM poster, so it means a lot to me to do so. Kangaroo for Kangaroo trade with brutefish done by Denis last flatstock. Thank you Denis and Brutefish BTW.

that kangaroo has a hidden cock

- skot

Ha! Yeah that was my kangaroo. the joke is we are such small time that trading an original for the KFMDM poster for us was like what......? I think brutefish was drunk and impulsive, he totaly took our shit for his poster! Ha ha fucker. Oh yeah also , never underestimate the power of Denis's salesmanship, it's an ability cultivated over many years in the advertising business. Not to mention he knows all the cool vernacular kid speak and has a vocbulary bigger than whoever that ken dude is who won on jeopardy. thanks for saying you'll save us a poster, I really think it's great/love the illo and think it's groundbreaking with the laser cut. Genious combo.
    Last edited by skot; 03-06-2006 at 09:56 PM.

Comments

I make with good talk words.

Me sell to peeples hope.