Gig Posters

Posters: 156357 | Bands: 135960 | Designers: 11547                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Head Honcho

Comments

Default New Version Of Cam-chat Installed

I have installed a new version of cam-chat that fixes a couple of issues:

1. Defaults to DSL now instead of Modem - you won't have to manually change this ever again!

2. VOLUME CONTROL! - sick of annoying people making annoying noises? Well .. now you can turn them all off at once by sliding the volume control down. (or, you can still mute individuals the old way by clicking on the green dots next to each persons name).

** You might have to delete your temporary internet files to get the new version working! **
    *PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH SUPPORT REQUESTS - CLICK THE CONTACT LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE*

Comments

...since you are here,
    Do you know why my user name is always logged of whenever I am in the forums, in the chat room or just browsing around?

I always have to relogin even though I am not clearing my cookies, not deleting my cache, and I always tell it to keep my logged in.

Comments

what the hell, now everyones gonna mute me when i play bust a move.

Premium Member

Comments

i gotta get premium with video cept i'm affraid you guys might catch me wackin

Head Honcho

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Manuel
    ...since you are here,
    Do you know why my user name is always logged of whenever I am in the forums, in the chat room or just browsing around?

I always have to relogin even though I am not clearing my cookies, not deleting my cache, and I always tell it to keep my logged in.
    You will need to log out, delete your cookies and log in again. That will fix you.
    *PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH SUPPORT REQUESTS - CLICK THE CONTACT LINK AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE*