Gig Posters

Posters: 155148 | Bands: 135201 | Designers: 11481                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

I know some of you guys (Nolen in particular) are into Hardcore/ noisecore stuff. Have Any of you all heard the new Burnt by the Sun Cd? It is soooooo sick. I can't believe how skilled these guys are at playing there instruments. It's plain crazy

Why are there no posters for them anywhere? How doeas such an amazing band not have any posters ?

Comments

well, in fact, I'm doign a poster for a show they're playing in Baltimore very soon...with the aweseom Page 99 and these local guys Swarm of The Lotus, who are honestly one of the only metal bands I've seen who really kicked my ass. I've seen a few of the bigger ones...and it just seemed really posed, but the lead guitarist/singer for this band ...you can tell he really means what he's screaming and feels what he's doing when he's shredding on stage...I'll post the poster as soon as it's done. I have yet to hear burnt by the sun, but I'm sure being on this great bill, they have to be awesome. And I just found out my friends stars of teh dogon are opening!

Comments

the new party of helicopters is even sicker, its out on troubleman, you need this! also, jade tree just signed the shittiest hardcore band ever - Paint It Black, ex Kid Dynamite, Lifetime, why'de they sign them? cause kids wil bye anything with these guys in the band, i have the demo and it is piss piss poor

Comments

yeah why did those guys have to take such an awesoem name for such a crap band? ugh..whatever...

I can't wait to hear the new helicopters record...they didnt' have it with em last time they passed through baltimore! argh!

I forget what else I was gonna say...probably something about how watered down crap is ruining the indie/punk/hardcore scene currently. Oh yeah, my friend Eric did an interview with Kid Dynamite's singer in the last issue of Rumpshaker and I have tons of respect for that kid now, coz he said part of the reason he broke the band up was coz he didnt' like they had gotten so huge just off of reputation (like selling out of their demo tapes at teh first show before they even went on)...but I still don't like the music. anyways...I should get back to work I guess...lunch break's over...

Hey Cap were talking about the Hellicopters? I love the Helicopters.

I'll check out Swarm of Locusts Nolen they sound interseting.

Your right about pg.99 Those guys are amazing.

What about Today is the Day? They do some interesting cover songs

Any interest in Poison the Well? I like them. I need to get the new disc. It is supposed to be really good.

Comments

no im talkin about Party of Helicopters, very very awesome, their new disc just came out on Troubleman, and Abracadaver (best title ever) just got rereleased....

Comments

no im talkin about Party of Helicopters, very very awesome, their new disc just came out on Troubleman, and Abracadaver (best title ever) just got rereleased....

I will check them out for sure. Thanks!