Gig Posters

Posters: 156357 | Bands: 135967 | Designers: 11549                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Default halftone and epson 3000

hi,
    i tried to do halftones withe this epson 3000 and it won't.
    i checked on screenprinters.net an article ( http://screenprinters.net/articles/index.php?art=45 ) that even an epson 3000 won't do halftones without a third party rip.
    i bought the postcript model.

i also have a problem with this stylus rip, each time i try to print with it, i got a "command error #".

help me please

Comments

Default Espon 3000

Hey henri-pierre,
    Try a program called Fast Rip. I used it at a screenprint place I worked at a year ago. It had it's issues, but once we worked out the kinks it was fine. I hope this helps.
    Kochis

Comments

Worse comes to worse, do all your halftoning by bitmapping in photoshop, then convert to grayscale or multichannel to print, so you don't have to rely on the rip

yeah but bitmapping your file in photoshop and converting it to gray scale doesn't make good real halftone isn't it?

the problem is that if i want to do process printing, i can't do it without this fastrip. and as i don't have the money to buy it for the moment...

i don't know if it was a good solution to buy this epson 3000 cause in france we can't find some A2 size transparencies or some rolls.
    i'll have to buy this from www.posjet.com .
    poor france

Comments

I haven't found a problem with Photoshop halftoning. So long as your dot pattern is set at the right angles for process printing, it should effectively do exactly what a postscript rip would do, only in pre-press form

Comments

I usually save my channels as a 600 dpi black n white tiff file and it works fine. Doing a process print might be troublesome but you would have some trouble anyway if you're pulling by hand.

Default Подскажите се

Подскажите где можно нормольно заказать курсовую без кидалово.За ранее спасибо

Premium Member
    Comments

"Подскажите где можно нормол."

What he said.