Gig Posters

Posters: 156388 | Bands: 135994 | Designers: 11550                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

students-of-obscure-music-references and college-educated-yuppie font-arguing writing their intellectualized disertations on punk rock on their fancy imacs disguising it all as "popular art". whatever! bring on the elitism! cut me down now! my comments on posters need a masters degree in coolness and a lifetime of work to back them up as "credible"!

Comments

Finally, the third coming! Hail Sweet Jesus! What hath yee broughteth upon us so that we "students-of-obscure-music-references and college-educated-yuppie font-arguing writing their intellectualized disertations on punk rock on their fancy imacs disguising it all as "popular artists" may benefit from your immense knowledge and immortal wisdom.

Comments

Please, "Bring it on".

Comments

you are totally missing my point. i'm just seeing lots of comments and crits (which are all good) but the responses are things like: "Carlitus, maybe spend a weekend or longer on a poster and have it be krackin and then get beck to me! Im tired of all the poodles!
    D Fuck all ya'll! You know where I live beotch!
    D" like, only the art elite can comment on shit. if i make a comment like "cool" its only credible if i have a lifetime of work and a masters degree in obscure fonts and unknown bands, right?! THATS ALL I'M SAYIN'!!!!!!

Comments

furhtermore... THIRD coming? whaaa?

Comments

10-4

Point taken. Apologies for my defensive Instant Ass-Hole remarks. I just took the comments about educated art students very personally as I am one and thus am far too quick to judge.

'Third Coming' was just a sarcastic stab at your tag, however I have become instantly aware of the origins of your name, Sweet Jesus, and regard your humor with respect.

Comments

Furthermore...

Tail between legs...

Premium Member

Comments

i have an art school background. and fuck the imac, i've got a cube and titanium powerbook. can't much more computer "yuppie" than that! and i've commented with nothing more than "cool." you can comment any way you damn well see fit, sweet jesus, almighty! you don't need to have a degree to comment here. some of us get into details that might bore you, but, as carlitus said, "bring it on."

Sweet Jesus..please tell me you are the guy from the jesus.com website..please..

that site is pretty damn funny.