Gig Posters

Posters: 155148 | Bands: 135201 | Designers: 11481                 
   
       RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 



 Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Page 1 of 189 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 2057

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Rob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    down yonder
    Posts
    13,672
    Comments
    1821

    Default your "hard to find" poster want list

    f27 - buzzcocks
    AA - mission of burma

    i've found the buzzcocks, but it looks like it's gonna cost me.

    i can't find one damn person who has that mission of burma.

    posters.

  2. #2
    Premium Member
    philaarts.com's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    detroit
    Posts
    48,988
    Comments
    4787

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rob
    f27 - buzzcocks
    AA - mission of burma

    i've found the buzzcocks, but it looks like it's gonna cost me.

    i can't find one damn person who has that mission of burma.

    posters.
    that the one printed on like tin foil?
    "i pretty much think dave has nothing of any value to offer anyone on gigposters.com"-jay ryan
    "im the brown note of lighting"-me


    PSTRSTOM-N-DAVE.COM •My Blog For New Attitions To Our Site ROMG!!!! •My Myspace Acct!

  3. #3
    Rob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    down yonder
    Posts
    13,672
    Comments
    1821

    Default

    yes....you got?

  4. #4
    ajosephb's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Pacific Northwest
    Posts
    22,939
    Comments
    1942

    Default

    I'm not telling..

    it will only remind people and lessen my chances

    :ninja:

  5. #5
    RADAR's Avatar

    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Posts
    5,450
    Comments
    2430

    Default

    any coyne poster, i just want one.

    thats it really, maybe jay ryans fugazi, the chairs.

    i have most of what i wanted.

  6. #6
    weathermaker's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    LA, California / Paris, France
    Posts
    1,406
    Comments
    1238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RADAR
    any coyne poster, i just want one.

    thats it really, maybe jay ryans fugazi, the chairs.

    i have most of what i wanted.

    how much do you think that would go for? the fugazi that is?

  7. #7
    Cody Pomeroy's Avatar

    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    In a classroom
    Posts
    16,575
    Comments
    4623

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by weathermaker View Post
    how much do you think that would go for? the fugazi that is?
    I've seen it go for as much as 3 bills.

    that was like a month ago.

  8. #8
    snoobar's Avatar

    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    parent's basement
    Posts
    3,332
    Comments
    101

    Default

    Anyone know who did this one?
    a friend of mine who got married wants one for his wedding present





  9. #9
    weathermaker's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    LA, California / Paris, France
    Posts
    1,406
    Comments
    1238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cody Pomeroy View Post
    I've seen it go for as much as 3 bills.

    that was like a month ago.
    was that on ebay? i'm so broke i could almost justify selling mine so my cat doesn't go hungry...

  10. #10
    Rob's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    down yonder
    Posts
    13,672
    Comments
    1821

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ajosephb
    I'm not telling..

    it will only remind people and lessen my chances

    :ninja:
    gimme your afghan whigs poster.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •