Gig Posters

Posters: 156255 | Bands: 135961 | Designers: 11547                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Thread: RYDEN

Comments

i have been looking for a limited edition mark ryden piece (anyone). everything sells out instantly. any advice on where to find one or where to watch for one?

Premium Member

Comments

ahhh... great taste..

yes,, what you need to do is SIGN UP ON THE MAILING LIST on his webpage
    http://www.markryden.com

they will offer it first to subscribers and sometimes at a discount.. still around 300-400 bux

thats the only way, as sometimes they sell out before they are even officially released.

also, he has a program from the most current birds and bees shows for $25... GET IT. its great and has sketches.

sorry, im a huge fan boy for mark ryden, i know i sound like a loser!

have fun! he is by far one of my favourite fine artists... i actually find it insulting that they say his shit is lowbrow art.. makes me nuts, same with emeks fine art... that isnt "lowbrow"

ok, im done!

Comments

thanks philaarts--i am all over that...i am so desperate that i just got the 2 page pull out in juztapoz framed. i think we should start a ryden club and we can be the grand geeks.........thanks again....actually the low brow thing doesn't bother me too much.....but what would you call his style?

Premium Member

Comments

hmm..

ryden, i would say fine art..

yes, his images are offbeat prehaps, but his skills as an artist are top notch...

his skills are amazing, wether its meat images or images of anything, it would be great

There's a gallery/art shop in Costa Mesa that carries several of his pieces. If I can remember the name, I'll let you know.