Gig Posters

Posters: 156357 | Bands: 135960 | Designers: 11547                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Premium Member

Comments

I think the private message thing is cool.. but wouldnt it be cool-errr to have like a chat link to a site like Pal talk or what have you that we could log into and chat... has this been mentioned in here?, Im kinda new and have read loads of posts but nothing on this yet. By the way, if you stop eating completely you ummm...get hungry then die, I read this on the net, but dunno if its true, as you cant believe everything online now , can you?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Mr Frumpy on 2002-01-24 03:21 ]</font>

Head Honcho

Comments

Well .. I have considered it. I think the main problem is, once you have a chat room, the thoughts and ideas shared are limited to those in the chat room, and can never be viewed again. The nice thing about a forum is that it will always be there for new visitors to read and regular visitors to refer to.

I dunno.. what does everyone else think?

Comments

good point clay- sounded like a good idea on the face of it but it would i'm sure detract from the public face of the site ie the forums to some degree...

Premium Member

Comments

Actually man, I think that a forum is better... it means that if you have a query it doesnt have to be just those present to answer it... excellent man.

Oh well.... how can we get a poster to invoke world peace?

Comments

ya make a really big one, and cover several cities with copies of it...then photograh it from space...than send aid...