Gig Posters

Posters: 155580 | Bands: 135505 | Designers: 11505                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Screw your exposure table

Who here has built the best exposing unit with the least amount of money and materials? I'm about to build a light box and I just want to get ideas about how much I should spend or if I should make an exposure unit all together. Who's expsoing unit rules and why?

You need to search the forums instead of starting anew thread about each step of screenprinting. It's all in here. Look.

Premium Member
    Comments

just remember that having a crappy exposure unit will make crappy screens, plain and simple. I made a great unit for maybe $500 CDN. cheaper than the $3,300 for the Photosharp I could have ordered, but probably not as good. In my experience it's more trouble to try and micky mouse it all together for under $300, the end result is headaches from shitty film, crappy exposure and thus terrible prints. If you are just printing for yourself then go for it, but if you are doing work for others then crappy equipment means angry customers, and then more headaches

Comments

i'm pretty sure that people have actually posted schematics for this - search for a while and you'll find what you need.

Premium Member

Comments

i posted everything i could @ my exposure unit w/pics its some where in here i dont have the energy to do it again
    it was @ $100 to make total bulbs and all