Gig Posters

Posters: 154962 | Bands: 135074 | Designers: 11473                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Recliaming Question

I burned some stencils on my screens around the begining of December. I just got permission to go back into the studio this week (Feb. 25th). I noticed the screens were still intact but I didn't know how long I could leave a stencil on until it was too late to wash it out. So, can I still wash out the stecil at this point? What's the best stencil remover out there?

Premium Member

Comments

Default Re: Recliaming Question

Quote Originally Posted by pearlsnap
    I burned some stencils on my screens around the begining of December. I just got permission to go back into the studio this week (Feb. 25th). I noticed the screens were still intact but I didn't know how long I could leave a stencil on until it was too late to wash it out. So, can I still wash out the stecil at this point? What's the best stencil remover out there?
    wash away m wayward son. there is a bunch of halfway decent stencil removers. i think right now i am using genzyme or something like that. i think its made by chemical consultants.