Gig Posters

Posters: 155313 | Bands: 135325 | Designers: 11495                 

RSS Feeds

Username:   Password: 
Register      

Social Networking Activity                 

Bands  Designers  New Arrivals  Top Lists  Forums  Buy Posters  Submit  Merch Store  Advertise  Widgets  Help

Comments

Default Problems with Valley Litho??

Who has used Valley Litho to order Transparency Film??
    I contacted them January 19th about getting samples to test on our Inkjet printer, they said they would send them out, never got anything. Then they tell me, it was sent back undeliverable?? hmmm we get mail ALL the time. Then they supposedly sent it again to our other address... same thing again?? Strange.
    Now I NEED films and they have great pricing, but I am scared to send them $100 when I have yet to see a god damn sample???
    Anyone ever had similar problems with them??
    Anyone have any other suggestions where we can get 13 x 19 inkjet transparency film???

Comments

They have dropped a couple orders for me. Always Emulsion. I order it and it never comes and they say they forgot to process it...

Comments

Never had a prob. with 'em. Use 'em all the time. Hmm... That sucks. If you can, look-up, and talk to Jim at A.P. Graph [Here in MN] and see if he can't get you what you need. Cheaper too.

Comments

Well Valley Litho is saying that it got sent back.. and they cannot tell me where it was sent since it was re-stocked already.
    They now say they will send it UPS... we shall see.....

Comments

i just got a box of 50, 11"x17" films from http://www.posjet.com/ and they're great. shipped fast, and even though i didnt get samples before to test them, they offer boxes of 50 sheets, for about $50, so you dont have to drop a whole c-note without testing the waters first. im sure they would send samples if you asked, though. and they carry 13x19, too.

Comments

Do you have to use their special ink that they suggest or your regular ink jet ink cartridge?

Premium Member

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by HeroBeth
    Do you have to use their special ink that they suggest or your regular ink jet ink cartridge?
    You can use regular Epson ink with the PosJet film, at least in my Epson 3000...I use the PosJet ink with the never-ending ink cartridge, but it's really no different...just cheaper buying in bulk.
    "That's the way I like it, baby, I don't wanna live forever - and don't forget the Joker." Lemmy